Spencer Reid X Firefighter Reader

Oc/Reader is Female.

She is in the same age range as Spencer.

She looks like Gabby From Chicago Fire (You can choose different if you want)

She used to Be married To another Firefighter. (He died In Service OR She divorced him OR he was Abusive so she Divorced Him. ) (You choose OR you can make something else)

She gets to know the BAU when Garcia's Apartment Is On Fire. (Unsub could have done that OR it was an accidental fire)

Reader/Oc is The one to find Garcia Unconscious and carry her out of the building.

When the BAU gets notified by the hospital.

They rush there ask for Garcia's room and then they run to her room and that's when they meet Reader/Oc who had stayed behind To check on Garcia and is now Talking with her about the Random and unique animals she has saved from Fires and Trees Etc. (She did this to help calm Garcia Down)

Even showing her some photos she had took with the kids and animals he saved when she checked on them after they were Checked out.

She even shows Garcia photos of the drawings kids have done for her.

The BAU thank her. Spencer thinks she is Incredibly Gorgeous But she is out of his league and probably not Single.

But what he doesn't know is that Oc/Reader thinks he is one of the most handsome men she has ever seen.

And with how kind and handsome he is that he wouldn't be single.

Garcia and Oc/Reader keep in touch.

Garcia noticed how Spencer couldn't keep his eyes off her and how Oc/Reader would look his way when she thought he wasn't looking.

So Garcia manages to Set them up on A blind date with each other.

They get along Brilliantly and keep going on more and more dates.

They try to keep their relationship secret from Garcia but she knows and she spills it to the rest of the BAU.