Hermione moves to privet drive Harry is obsessed with her

When Harry was a Young boy Around 7 A new family moved across the street from his aunt and uncle's house.

The new family only had one child a Daughter.

When Harry met Her at school, She wasn't like the other kids Who Bullied him And Hurt him With Dudley.

She got bullied as well For always Answering Question in the class and telling other kids off for breaking the rules,And other kids also made fun of her looks.

Harry didnt know why they made fun of her looks as she was pretty.

One day Running from Dudley and his gang Harry runs into a library and hides and that's where he finds her Reading.

He watches her read from his hiding spot,He does that for the next couple of days before gathering all his courage and Sitting at the same table as her to read.

He never says anything He just sits there and reads Feeling Comfortable To just be in her presence. He Feels weird when he is not with her But when he is with her he is the happiest he has ever been

That goes on for a couple of weeks before The pretty Girl looks up at him and says hi My name is Hermione what is your name. He stares at her in shock The pretty Girl is talking to him,But he quickly replies My Name is Harry.

Over the next couple of days they say hello and goodbye, Before Hermione Starts to Talk to him about the Book he is reading.

Harry Really like Hermione and he feels comfortable with her so he Starts to ask her questions about the books she has read as well.

The next Year Harry had Become Close friends with Hermione. They spent most of their time together Reading In the library.

Harry always tries to Stick up for Hermione from bullies but it never goes well As he gets beaten up.

Until one day Harry reads a book about Martial Arts. He Now knows that if he learns Martial art he will be able to protect Hermione.

He reads all the books he can find on martial arts and Starts Doing what the books says By exercising And Practising The forms.

Harry also Reads books about superheros and how they have to focus to control their power and he comes to the conclusion that he has superpowers and That's why he can do weird things when he is upset, So he starts Focusing Hard and manages To be able to control his powers. He uses his powers to threaten the Dursleys Into giving him Dudley's second bedroom and To allow him to do what ever he wants and to give him Money. When they first refused Harry used his powers to make knives float and after that they never refused again.

Harry his a couple of growth spurts by exercising. Getting taller and more fitter.

After months of practice, Harry confronts A boy bulling Hermione and beats him up, And as he Does He gets such a good feeling From protecting Hermione.

From them on No other kids messed with Hermione without getting beaten up by Harry.

So now all the bullies Are Scared of Hermione beacuse if they upset her Harry comes after them.

Hermione never notices that Harry is getting into fights as his wounds heal extremely Fast.

Harry is Obsessed with Hermione And will do anything for her. Hermione doesn't know that and thinks Harry is just a good friend.

No other girls Have ever made him interested in them. Harry Only has eyes for Hermione.

Harry might be Obsessed/Yandere but he would never Hurt Hermione in any way he loves her to much. So if Hermione is in love with a boy who won't be happy that she is not with him but he wouldnt do anything to the boy as long as she is happy with him.