Aot Levi X Oc titan shifter outside the walls

(you can choose the timeline)

Oc/Reader is Female.

She has lived in a cave that was in a huge Forest outside the wall for as long as she can remember.

She is very large for her kind, And looks different compared to them.( She is 20m, Muscular, and skin is a dark grey)

And for as long as she could remember, Whenever she wanted she was able to Transform into a Tiny being 

She Hates the others of her kind and goes out hunting and killing them.

She has never Interacted with a living tiny being only seeing them from far away.

She has only interacted with the dead tiny beings and she buries them, and takes their things back to her cave.

But one day she comes across a lone titan about to eat a tiny being who is lying on the ground.

She kills the titan and then Transforms into her tiny self.

She grabs the tiny being and takes it to her cave.

She watches it until it wakes up.

Levi was on a mission with a small number of scouts when they were attacked by a hoard of Titans.

He tried to lead the titans away but His team were still massacred and the last thing he Remembers was being flung at a tree by the last titan.

When Levi wakes up he is surprised to see a Naked woman watching him.

(Oc/Reader is Sort of like Tarzan Intelligent But she can't speak and has no Clue about being a normal person with manners etc.
she also thinks she is a titan that can just transform into a human not the other way around)

After Levi heals he keeps coming back secretly to see the woman Trying to figure out how she survived outside the walls.

Levi never told anyone about her.

He gives her a name, brings her clothes and makes her wear them, Makes her bathe, Teaches her to talk And more.

Levi becomes fond of her and visits as much as he can.

Oc/Reader loves her little one and whenever he leaves she goes out and kills more of her kind so he will be safe when he comes back.

She is always happy to see him, getting a strange feeling in her chest.

And then she realises she Is in love with him. (Levi explained what love was)

(You choose how long) go by and Levi has fallen in love with her.

One day as Levi walks into her cave she runs up to him and kisses him.

Soon they are dating and Levi visits even more.

Everyone at the scouts has no idea where he goes but the last person who asked ended up with a broken wrist and jaw.

Even more time goes by and Levi goes to visit when he arrives to a horrific sight, The cave was destroyed and blood was everywhere, Levi searches for hours but all he finds is more blood.

Devastated that Oc/reader was killed and that he wasn't there to help her, he goes back to the wall and vows to kill every Titan he can no matter what happens to himself.

But what Levi didn't know was that a hoard of Titans had been in the Forrest, And worried that her little one would come, Oc/Reader transformed and attacked the titans there, Accidentally when she finished fighting she had transformed back think that there were no more titans, But she had missed one and it Ripped off her arm, She transformed back and as she fought she accidentally kicked the titan against the cave making it collapse. (Or something like that were Levi thinks she is dead)

She hears more titans coming to the forest and goes to kill them, And it was as she was far away killing them that Levi arrived to the cave.

Oc/reader goes back to the cave and waits, but Levi never comes that day but she thinks he will come in the next couple of days. But he never does, Months go by and Levi never comes back.

She had to find a new home, it takes a while but she finds one it was a cove that she had to climb a lot of huge rocks to get to, it had a lake, lots of trees and a big cave that could fit her Titan form easy.

More time goes by and she was patrolling her forest when all of a sudden hundreds of titans started to run the same way.

She follows and she sees the colossal titan kick in the wall.

She runs in saving everyone she can and killing every Titan she sees.

That's when she runs into Eren, Armin and Mikasa who were crying over their lives ones bodies as titans runs for them, She saves them killing the titans but they faint when she goes near them.

She feels an instant bond so she picks them up and takes them back to her cove. (she knows that kids who are alone aren't treated good and since she doesn't know how to live properly as a human she thinks the best option is to take them with her)

When the kids wake up they are horrified to see that they are in the hand of a giant grey titan.

The can feel her moving but they can't see anything, till it stops and puts them down they look around and see they are in a place that had to be outside the walls.

They think they are about to be eaten but watch as the titans walks away and comes back with a huge pile of blankets and dumps the blankets on top of them.

She then transforms back into her human Shocking the kids even more that a titan who didn't eat them and gave them blankets.

She explains as much as she can. (never tells them about Levi)

And she says she can take them home if they want or they can stay with her, She won't force them and that the only reason she took them with her was beacuse it wasn't safe since they were unconscious.

the kids instead of asking to go home they stay with her.

Years go by and Eren, Armin and Mikasa have a better life with Oc/reader than they used to have.

They go for joyrides on her shoulders, she teaches them all she can about titans and let's them watch her fight gem from a safe place, They eat all the wolf,Deer and more meat they could ever want. And she has lots of books, Clothes and more from Levi, And when she goes to homes that were destroyed and loots them.

Eren, Armin and Mikasa decided that they want to join the Scouts, so She sneaks that back over the wall.

But she doesn't go with them. As if she was caught they all feared she would be killed.

Armin comes up with a plan and only tells Mikasa and Eren it.

His plan is to join the scouts and when they leave the wall, to trick the scouts into following them and showing them Oc/reader in Titan form.

And when the scouts see her not attacking but being affectionate with them, They will be able to get them to not hurt her and then when they have their trust they will reveal the truth that she is a human who can transform into a titan. (Or something like that you can choose different)

(Please no 13 year limit, Eren never goes crazy, No redemption for Berholt, Rheiner and Annie)