DC Oc kills the joker.

Oc/Reader is Female,she is in her late 20s early 30s.

She lives in Metropolis. Unlike her younger sister who lives in Gotham City With her boyfriend.

She is a meta Human who can control Metal. 

One day she gets the most horrendous news the joker had kidnapped a group of people and in that group was her little sister. 

She travels to Gotham as quickly as she could but by the time she gets there, her sister had been tortured to death along with most of the group, only a few survived. 

Batman captures joker again and takes him to Arkham, but the next day the joker escaped. 

She was mourning her sister when she got the news that the joker had escaped and then she got even worse news from her sisters boyfriend, they were expecting a baby. 

The grief of losing her sister, her sisters killer not being punished and escaping Arkham and the news that her sister was pregnant when she was killed Consumes Oc/reader and she swears if it's the last thing she does she will kill the joker.

She moved to a different country and spends over 7 years training her powers, increasing her power, how much metal she could control at a time and more, She also learns how to fight. 

She moved back to Gotham, And when the joker took people hostage in the streets of Gotham as he yelled for the bat. 

She loses it and the next thing anyone knows metal goes crazy everywhere and then flys to the joker and impales the him full of Metal Killing him. 

She goes after more Gotham Villians who are never punished enough for their crimes and can't be rehabilitated and kills them.