Bnha X Male ProHero Dad Reader

Reader/Oc is male. He is in his late 20s early 30s (You choose)

He is a pro Hero.

He is not high/Or even in the rankings (Your choice) In the rankings as He Patrols Lower Income Areas.

And Since most Big hero fights are in Popular areas where media record them and then rankings go up or down. He doesn't have a lot of fights or saves Recored.

He has fought lots of criminals and saved heaps of people. But he Dosent care about the rankings he just wants to help the lower income areas.

As when he was a child his mother and Little brother were killed In a lower income/ Not patroled area. And since there was no heros around they never had a chance.

And that criminal went to kill more people but was only stopped by endeavour when he attacked a popular area. And the news acted liked that was the first person he attacked.

His quirk is Werewolf. (From Teen Wolf Just stronger and it is an actual quirk he not an actual werewolf.)

When Oc/ reader quirk first appears his eyes Glow blue.

He also has a Partial Lupin form that makes His ears pointed, Makes claws from his nails, and his teeth sharpen until they are fangs

He can also Absorb pain From animals and People. But it won't help them heal, it just helps with pain. He can control how pain he can take away, he can take the edge off it he can take all the pain away. But if he does not care he can't take pain.

And he has Enhanced strength, Speed, Agility, Senses, Durability And healing

After training his eyes turn yellow and his strength, speed, Agility, senses, Durability and Healing increased x3 of what he already had.

And after more years of training his eyes turn bright red making his strength, speed,agility, durability, senses and healing improve x5 of what he already had.

And once his eyes turned from Yellow to Red, he found out he can assert dominance over animals such as Dogs, cats

He can use this ability to leave the area, be quiet, or to make them stand down if they are aggressive.

It even works on people who Have animal Quirks. (a person with a wolf quirk is attacking someone and all he has to do if Make his eyes glow and Howl/Growl/Roar and them and he can make them submit)

And after lots of Training after his eyes Turned Red, he found out he can turn into a Wolf. (Full transformation)

He Adopts Hitoshi, Izuku, Shoto and Kota. ( You can choose how her adopts them.)

He is an amazing Dad to his kids.

He helps them train After they tell him they want to be heros. (except for Kota.)

And he has never raised his hand to his sons.

And has told them a Strong person and an even stronger man isn't afraid to ask for help, show emotions, and would never hurt, pick on someone just because they enjoyed it.

Female pro Heros that he has meet gain crushes on him Midnight, Mt lady, Ryukyu, Mirko.
(You can choose if he dates one of them, all of them, or doesn't Date at all and just focus on his kids)