Arcane watching Vi's memories

One of jayce's experiments with backfires and Vi is hit on the head with a beam of light, when the beam of light hits her head it grows bigger and glows brighter.

The light then travels to the sky and makes a projector, This projector is so big everyone can see it no matter where they are. The projector starts playing Vi's memories, and also shows her inner thoughts. (Or something like that)

It starts with memories from her childhood and keeps continuing with her parents death, living with Vander, Milo, Clagger and Powder, defending powder from Milo, fighting other kids, Training, Going topside and the explosion, calling the sheriff, Vander stopping her, rescuing Vander, her Fighting silco's goons, The explosion killing Vander, Milo and Clagger, Powder Confessing it was her explosion, Hitting powder, Feeling disgusted with herself for hitting her sister, walking away to calm down behind a wall, Trying to go back to powder once she sees silco, Marcus capturing her, Her life at stillwater, always thinking of powder, Being beaten by the guards and prisoners, Attacking all silco's goons demanding answers about powder, More years at still water, getting her tattoos as tribute to powder, More years at stillwater, Meeting Catlin, Leaving stillwater, Looking for powder, Fighting savika, Bonding with Catlin, silco attacking her, finding powder, Fighting with powder against their attackers, Finding out powder has became jinx,and More.