Chapter 4, First Scene

It's been six months since Luan was sold to Johnny, and in that time, he has come to trust Johnny and Jax the same way he trusts Jesse.

The four men have become really close, with Jax and Johnny knowing Luan's limits as though they are their own, and they keep to them.

Today, Luan is going to be in his very first scene, with Jesse, Johnny and Jax. All four of them decided that it would be best for Luan to be with them, because he trusts them and they know his limits.

He is understandably nervous, but Jesse's gentle hands massaging his shoulders is helping a bit with that, as well as his gentle, reassuring mutterings in his ear.

Johnny and Jax come over to the duo, who are sitting on one of the couches, Luan between Jesse's legs. Johnny crouches in front of Luan, a slight smile on his face for a few seconds before it turns deadly serious.

"Remember Luan, you can say stop at any point in time, and we will end the scene right then and there. You are more important than getting a scene finished."

Johnny reminds the younger male, cupping his face. Luan nods, nuzzling into Johnny's hand, pressing a kiss to the palm, a habit he's recently fallen into.

"I understand that Sir. If I get uncomfortable or if it gets to be too much, I will let you know."

Jax comes up behind Johnny with a smile, cupping Luan's other cheek, getting a kiss of his own.

Soon, the scene begins with Johnny and Luan just cuddling on the couch, acting like they're watching TV.

The scene progresses with Jax and Jesse coming in, and the four of them act like they're watching a movie, ignoring the cameras, with a blanket over Jesse and Luan.

When the time comes, Jesse very gently starts massaging Luan's clit/cock over his pants. Luan forces himself to keep a straight face, as per the requirements of the scene, before starting to rub Jesse's cock over his pants.

The two of them keep up this 'discreet' activity for a few moments before Johnny 'realizes' what they're doing, and says that they should have some fun, which everyone agrees to.

Jax, who is beside Jesse, pulls his face around to press a kiss to his lips, gently rubbing his chest, carefully playing with his nipples.

Johnny does the same thing with Luan, gently kissing him, rubbing over his sensitive nipples, causing small sparks of pleasure to shoot through Luan.

Soon, clothes start coming off, and the two Doms start gently teasing their Subs crotches while carefully suckling on their nipples.

Luan, who has never felt anything like this before, is gasping, trying to pull enough oxygen into his lungs, which is slightly worrying to Johnny, so he decides to reassure and calm Luan.

"Easy now little one, just take slow, deep breaths. I've got you."

Johnny murmurs against Luan's neck, quietly enough for it to not get picked up by the camera, but loud enough for Luan to hear it before pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

Luan begins taking deeper, slow breaths, allowing himself to just feel, allowing his worries to melt away.

After a few moments, Jax and Johnny take off Jesse and Luan's pants, and get down on the floor, gently push their legs apart.

"Is this okay little one?"

Johnny asks, wanting verbal consent before taking things to the next level, to be absolutely sure that this is what Luan wants.

"Yes, please."

Luan breathes, wanting to feel Johnny's face against his pussy, something that he has been longing for for quite some time.

Johnny smiles before diving into Luan's pussy, suckling on his clit/cock, licking the entrance, tongue-fucking his asshole, gently pinching his nipples.

Luan grabs at the couch cushions, moans pouring from his mouth, along with the occasional,

"Fuck!"

Jax sucks Jesse's cock, using his favourite techniques to get the younger male worked up and desperate before he starts eating him out.

Jesse gasps and moans before pulling Luan over to him, pressing a kiss to his lips. Luan willingly allows the kiss, pressing back against Jesse's mouth.

A few moments later, and both boys are begging to get fucked. Johnny and Jax stand up and take their trousers off, revealing their rock-hard cocks.

Luan reaches out, wrapping his hand around Johnny's cock, amazed by the feeling of it in his hand. He listens to Johnny as he instructs him on how to best give him pleasure. Jesse does the same to Jax, smiling the entire time.

After a bit, both boys start sucking on Johnny and Jax's dicks, Luan managing to deepthroat quite easily.

When Jax and Johnny are close to cumming, they tell the boys to let go and head up to the bedroom.

Once there, Jax and Johnny switch boys. Jax asks permission to be Luan's first, which Luan gladly gives.

Jax eats out Luan's pussy and asshole, giving the younger male as much pleasure as he can. Soon, Johnny hands Jax a condom and some lube, before getting his cock ready and sliding into Jesse.

Jax puts the condom on and slicks himself up generously before applying some lube to Luan's pussy, wanting his first time to be as smooth as possible.

He enters slowly, giving Luan plenty of time to adjust to his cock. Luan grabs the sheets, moaning loudly at the sensation of Jax's dick sliding into his pussy.

Jax thrusts slowly at first, but at Luan's insistence, he speeds up, making Luan feel really good.

Jesse and Luan kiss as they're getting fucked, listening to each other and their Doms moaning.

A few moments later, Jax and Johnny switch, Johnny fucking Luan.

It feels so good that Luan cums, his pussy contracting around Johnny's dick, wringing out his orgasm.

Watching them cum causes Jesse and Jax to cum as well.

The four men cuddle together, Jax and Johnny praising the two Subs, telling them how well they did, all that, before Johnny gets a shower going so that they can get cleaned up.

"How was that Luan? Everything you'd hoped for?"

Jax asks, wanting to know how their youngest boy is doing.

"It was amazing Daddy. I've never felt like that before! It was amazing."

"I'm glad little one. Now, let's get you cleaned up."

After everyone is cleaned up, the group heads home, where they have takeout and an early night.

Started: 13/02/2023
Finished: 13/02/2023
Edited: 14/02/2023, 22/02/2023, 01/09/2023