Epilogue

It's been years since Luan turned 21, and in that time, he has found a part-time job, working around his porn-making schedule.

He also moved out of Johnny's house, much to his reluctance. He still goes over to Johnny's quite regularly, but he now doesn't have to worry about waking anyone up when he leaves for early shifts.

He still makes scenes with Johnny, Jesse and Jax on the regular, but now, he also does scenes with other pornstars, but always with Jax, Johnny or Jesse present.

He hasn't found a partner, not wanting to get tied down to someone who doesn't understand why he does porn, or gets jealous of his relationship with Jesse, Jax and Johnny.

Johnny, Jax and Jesse try to convince the ever-stubborn Luan to branch out, but he is adamant on not finding anyone else.

Despite his rough few years before he was sold, he has, with the help of Johnny, Jax and Jesse, blossomed into an amazing young man.

Johnny, Jesse and Jax could not be more proud of Luan, especially with the way he handles himself in the world beyond the safety of the porn studios.

And so, ends the journey of Luan Drago, Johnny Rapid, Jesse Bolton and Jax Thirio.

Stared: 16/02/2023
Finished: 16/02/2023
Edited: 01/09/2023