Helping

No Ones POV.

Lucario and Cinderace got to her place. "Here we are!" Cinderace exclaimed. Lucario didn't respond. She opened the door and helped Lucario inside.

She put him on the couch "Sit here and try not to move much." She walked away to go get a something to help. Lucario looked around 'She has a house just in the middle of the forest?' He thought to himself. Cinderace came back with a potion and some bandages. She leaned down and sprayed the wound (Forgot to mention the wound... I think?) Making Lucario jump a bit. "Sorry!" Cinderace apologizes. "Its fine, it just stings a bit." Lucario said.

Cinderace got up and walked away. Then came back with a berry. "Here eat this." She handed Lucario the berry. "It might make you tired, but you need sleep so its okay." Lucario took the berry and ate it. "Okay now rest, I can go get you a blanket." Cinderace said walking away. When she came back Lucario was already asleep. "Huh." She put the blankets down and started to walk away. then Lucario grabbed her arm. "Hm?" She turns her head. Lucario pulls her next to him on the couch. She face gets a bit red "H-Hey!" She yells as he hold onto her. "L-LET GO!" She yells to no avail. 'Must be sleep' "Hm!" She exhaled 'Why me' She thought to herself.

Tomorrow is a new day