Prove it?!

((May be some mistakes- its late okay?))

((*Angry French* Alright I do not in fact have experience with writing Lemon - Lie- or smut -Lie- or anything else- but I know some of you want that... uhm.... Get ready for some confusing stuff-))

((I swear there's nothing wrong with this- just read at your own risk.... I also want to make it clear that there was no way around this- I tried- I failed- soooooo-))

((Someone please take my hands away. I'm writing this after I finished the chapter. I'm so sorry.))

Continued..… Sadly

The Lucario stared at her. He tilted his head "Prove it?" He asked.

The Cinderace nodded "Mhm! Prove it! Prove to me that you're sorry!" She said. Though he had already apologized, she felt like that wasn't enough. He really needed to earn her trust back "After what you said to me... I can just have a sorry...not needs to be real. Real apologies with feelings and stuff."

She looked away from the Lucario. She didn't want to face him, not yet.

The Lucario felt really bad for what he did. He didn't want her to be sad because of him. He though long and hard about stuff that could be used for an apology and with feelings.. "Ah!" He Burt's out.

The Cinderace glanced over at him "What aren't yo-"

She was then met with a we're feeling on her cheek.

The Lucario had licked her, kissed her like a dog.

Instantly, her fave lit up and he used her paw to cover her cheek "A-AAAAA!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOOOOORRR?!" She squealed out.

"..It was a kiss. This make people feel better right?" He asked.

The Cinderace just looked at him "That wasn't a kiss! That was the farthest from it! You just licked me!"

"Did you like it?"

"...Huh?!

" Did you like it? The kiss?"  He asked again

The Cinderace blushed harder. Her heart was beating pretty fast at the moment too.

".....I didn't hate it." She said.

"Would you like me to do it again?" He asked.

She was quiet. She looked at him with a blush on her face. "I'd you're gonna do it... Do it right." She said.

"Hm? What do you-"

He was cut off by her pushing her nose again his with a smile.

His ears jumped a little bit as he looked at her with a bright red face.

They then just stared into each others eyes.

"You're a really cute doggy"

"You're an adorable bunny."

The Cinderace put her paw on his cheek and around his shoulder.

She leaned forward.

He didn't fight it, in fact, he leaned in too.

Their lips met. The Lucario could feel the Cinderace's soft lips rest up against his own.

They held it for over 5 minutes. Which only felt like about 15 seconds.

 Which only felt like about 15 seconds

They then pulled away.

Looking deep into each others eyes.

They smiled, both of them resembling and apple, and a tomato at how red they appeared.

"I love you Cindy." The Lucario said.

"Heh... Yeah.. I love you too Lu." The Cinderace replied.

((DEAR LORD JESUS FORGIVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! IM SORRY YOU HAD TO READ THAT!!))