Back to it

No ones POV.

The Cinderace had ran off to find dome berries for her and her friend. The Lucario stayed behind and thought to himself about stuff.

Eventually, The bunny found a tree full of berries. Carefully, she plucked each one off. Not every Betty, but enough to feed her and the Lucario.

She then ran back to the spot she left him in. She saw he was crying, again.

"Lu?" She asked as she stepped closer. "Are you alright?" She asked looking at him. She gently placed down the berries and sat next to him.

The Lucario looked at her and wiped his tears. "Thinking." He said. His voice broke. The Cinderace sighed. "If its about your trainer. Forget about him. He left you out here because you were weak right? But now look at you! You're the strangest person I know!" She said. This was only true because she didn't have any friends and he was the only Pokemon she had ever actually talked to.

He just stared at her. He wiped the tears off his face and sat up. "I'm not feeling any different. But I appreciate you trying to care." He mustered out a smile at her.

"Here, I brought you some berries." The Cinderace smiled at him.

"Thank you." The Lucario said, taking one off the pile. The Cinderace did the same.

They both ate, in silence. But they were happy.

After they had finished this little feast, the Lucario got up. "Let's get going. If we stay here, we won't make it to where I want to go." He said. The Cinderace tilted her head confused. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"I was planning on exploring the spring they have. Its cool and refreshing. I went once a bit ago, but now I wanna return." The Lucario explained.

"Oh! I love swimming!" The Cinderace exclaimed.

"Aren't you a fire type? Have you even touched water?" The Lucario asked.

"Have you?" The Cinderace questions him back.

"Yes." The Lucario mutters.

"Are you god?!" The Cinderace asked, standing up.

Silence.

"Anubis." He said

"Who?" She asked.

"It isn't important. Forget it." He muttered

The Lucario started walking. The Cinderace followed close behind.

"Is the spring made of water?" The Cinderace asked.

The Lucario stopped walking and just stared at her "Are you... Being serious?" He asked.

"No! I'm just joking!" She laughed. She then started to run. "Cinde-RACE you there!" She yelled.

The Lucario blinked at the pun, but gave in and started running after her.

"Loser makes dinner!" The Cinderace yelled.

"Sucks for you then!" The Lucario yelled back.

Friendship in the making.