Can I?

No ones POV.

Cinderace had been there for about 2 hours. She didn't move or make a sound, in fear of waking Lucario. Her face was red and her mind was racing. She had to do something! But she didn't know how to go about it.

Lucario had been holding on to her the entire time. Whether he knew what he was holding or he was holding something in His dream and reacted in real life was something only he would know.

She was about to give up trying to escape when, his grip softened and his arm moved from on top of her. She could now move and be free.

She didn't hesitate. She sprang up off the couch and ran into another room.

Cinderace POV.

'OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD' I thought. My heart was racing and my mind was going crazy. My face was red and I was slightly shaking.

What if I didn't get out? What if he woke up and I was still there? Would he be mad? Disgusted? So many thought's ran through my head. Then.

I heard a loud yawn. I peeked out and saw Lucario rubbing his eyes.

.
.
.
If I was a minute late.
.
.
.
He would have woken up to me beside him.
.
.
.
I'm gonna be sick. My legs felt like noodles. My face was still red. My heart was racing. And my mind was blank.

I didn't want to think about what COULD have happened. I'm going to stick to what DID happen. I got out in time.

I calm myself down and think of a way to go in there without making a fool of myself.

Lucario POV.

'That was a nice nap, well maybe not nap' I look at the clock. I was out for 2 hours? Hm.
.
.
.
Wait... Where am I? I look around and... I'm in a house?
.
.
.
Oh yeah! That girl! She helped me out. Hm, my leg feels better. That potion and that berry really helped me out I guess.

But where is she?.

No ones POV.

Cinderace entered the room "He-" She tripped and fell flat if her face.

What an entrance.

She scrambled to her feet and attempted to pretend that didn't happen. "Uhm... I see your awake. Finally. How did you sleep?" Cinderace asked a blush on her. "Great. Thank you for your help!" Lucario got up and headed for the door "I should get going now. Thanks for everything." He opened the door "H-hey" Cinderace said. Lucario turned his head "Hm?" "Can I. Can I come with you?" She asked the blush growing

"Come with me?" Lucario asked. "Yeah! You see Uhm, it kinda get boring around here. And I've been alone for a while so it would be nice to have a friend!" She smiles. Lucario pauses and just looks at her.

"If you want I guess you can."

Cinderace sprang up with excitement "Really?!" She smiles

'Yeah if you want." Lucario said again.

'NEW FRIENDS!!' Cinderace thought