anger

No ones POV.

"GET OFF ME!!" The Cinderace yelled as she used double kick to push him off.

"Ah! Hey! Its just a game!" The Lucario said.

"Games don't call for you pinning down a girl like that!!" She yelled

"Games don't call for you trying to drown me!" He yells

"I wanted to win! No matter what!" She yells.

"By what?! Taking me out?!" Be asked.

She got mad and proceeded to hit him like a cat.

"You! Are! Such! A! Dirty! Dog!!!" She yelled every time she hit him.

"Stop hitting me!!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm.

She pushed him down. "No!" He jumped on top of him and pinned him down. "How do you like this?! Revenge!" She yelled.

The Lucario started to squirm, trying to get away. "Let go of me!" He said.

"No! You're not going anywhere!" She yelled at him.

"Wow. Pinning me like this, you must really like me huh?" He said.

His plan was to make her flustered so he could push her off and get away. But then... Something interesting happened.

"Maybe I do! Is that bad?! Maybe I'll stay on you forever! Just to anger you!" She yelled.

The Lucario blinked. "That's... A weird way to confess." He said.

"What do you mean conf- AHH!!" She immediately hopped off of him. Her face was red and she tried her best to cover it.

"Soooo... Are we gonna talk about it or-"

"NO!! NO WE AREN'T!! JUST SHUT UP!!!" She yelled, not letting the Lucario finish.

"...Okay then." The Lucario said. He then went into deep though. "You have to do what I want." Lucario said.

"Huh?!" She asked, u covering her face a bit.

"You said that if I tagged you, you had to do what I wanted." He said.

"What?!" She asked.

"Technically. You still have to make dinner too, from that race. Noe you have to do what I say." The Lucario said.

"UGHHH!!! END MEEEE!!!" The Cinderace groaned.

The Lucario thought for a moment on what he could have her do.

"I'm not to sure...." The Lucario said.

"Well, how about you stop being an idiot! And don't make me do anything! I've been through enough! Dirty dog!" She yelled at him.

The Lucario stared at her.

"Hey, dirty dog is a really nice insult. Really good. However, I don't like it do much." The Lucario said.

"So?! What are you gonna-"

"I want you to wear a maid dress."