Final Act

(Since I'm evil. 2 characters are gonna die. And they will not be brought back... maybe.... Also, I'm trying to get all this fighting stuff done so I can really get this story going :] I got a lot planned for you guys!! ITS NOT OVER!!)

Lu had a plan. The plan was simple, play defence until he could wrap his head around what was going on here. He got low as Cindy stood there, watching his every move.

Lu kept a close eye on Cindy. Not letting her out of his sight.... Until she decided to make a move and rushed forward. Lu put his arms up defensively, but Cindy broke right through.

Cindy's kick sent Lu flying backwards. This was the first time they had had a proper fight, and Lu wasn't expecting this kind of strength from her.

Cindy kept on pushing at him, throwing kick after kick. Lu tried to block all of them, but he failed. The kicks were too strong and he was being pushed back from each blow. He glanced over, seeing Damien healing up Luke. Undoing all his damage.

While he was distracted, Cindy got a sneak hit on him, kicking him in the head, downward, straight onto the ground. She then stood over him. She kicked him right in his side, an audible snapping sound as Lu shouted out in pain, then collapsed.

Damn. This must have been Karma for all those times he beat her in the water game.

Anyway, Lu was out of commission for the time being.

"Lukeland. Get out there. And don't disappoint." Damien said, with his face all smug and stupid and fucking punchable.

. . . There's gonna be a bunch of Damian and Luke hate in this chapter, and it's all well deserved.

Luke immediately jumped at the command. He hesitated a bit, even though Luke was healed up, he was a bit scared. . . He didn't really want to. "... Damien.. Can we just go home? I... I don't think it's worth it anymo-"

"LUKELAND!!" Damien screamed.

Luke yelped at his voice and He rushed over to where Lu was, fully healed up now. But he didn't want to do this. But he had to, it was an order from his trainer.

Luke pushed Cindy away. But Cindy, in her poison controlled mind, wasn't ready to stop fighting. She tried to go back, but she was grabbed by Damien with his stupid dirty hands.

"Woah there little bunny. You'll just get in the way." Damien said, fucking idiot.

But that didn't stop Cindy from trying to escape his grasp.

While that happened, Lu slowly regained consciousness. Ignoring the fucking concussion that made his brain roll around in his skull, he jumps back up ready to fight again.

"Well Lucas, nice to see youre not leaving me unentertained." Luke said with his stupid fucking mouth.

"Shut your dirty little mouth, Lukeland." Lu said.

Then, it started back again. They rushed at each other exchanging blows. Luke sadly had the upper hand, seeing as he's a cheater who healed. But despite this, Lu was holding up pretty well.

Until. Luke jabbed Lu right in his side. The same place Cindy had kicked him before. Lu screamed and fell to his knees, holding his side.

Luke being the dirty little sinner that he is, kept hitting at Lu's side.

Lu tried to hold up, but the pain was too much.

Meanwhile, Damien was still struggling to keep Cindy in one place. With the poison controlling her, She was still trying to fight Lu.

"Stay still you fucking Rabbit!!" Damien yelled out in frustration. But Cindy just kept on moving and trying to get away.

So, the stupidest thing he could have possibly done. Damien and his stupid dirty hands, punched Cindy right across the face.