Misunderstanding

(While I have your attention, I'd like for you to check out some of my other stories! You can read those while you wait for this book to be updated! Hope you enjoy!)

The Lucario would hear the Cinderace scream.

Cutting his relaxation short, he got up and started running in the direction of the shouting.

When he arrived, he was greeted with two things. The sight of the other Lucario leaving through the bushes. And Cindy on the ground.

"Cindy!" Lu ran to her "Are you alright?!"

Cindy screamed and pushed him away from her. "Get away from me!!" She screamed. She was shaking.

Lu blinked "I- What ar-" He saw how she was shaking. He backed away from her.

Tears were running down her face. She was confused, scared, and didn't know what to think in that moment.

"Cindy. What happened?" Lu asked tilting his head. He was confused as to why she was like this.

She didn't respond. She was trying to answer the questions in her mind, so she didn't have time for his. On top of this. She was crying like crazy.

She wiped her eyes and finally decided to answer. "So now you care?! Now you act like you're so worried?! After you acted like you didn't know me?!" She yelled.

"I have no idea what you're talking about! What happened!"

"I was just trying to be nice! I went all that way and got you something. And you hurt me, you hurt me verbally and physically!" Cindy yelled.

Lu was so confused at this point. But could you blame him? She was really answering his question.

".....Could you at least tell me what I did?!" He asked.

"Well, first you pretended like you didn't know me, THEN you were really mean to me when I tried to give you something. Then by accident I stumbled forwards and smeared the ice cream over your cheek. Then when I tried to get it off, you slapped my hand away,"

She started to tear up more again. "Pushed me down." She started stifling. "A-A-And then- Then- Y-Y-You hit me! Then you swore at me!!!" She then stared bawling.

Lu came a bit closer "Cindy, that wasn't me! I swear!"

"Shut up! I tired of your lies! It was you. You know what you did! You can't just lie!" She stood up.

The Lucario also stood up. "I'm not lying! I swear to you! I wouldn't just do that!"

"Just shut up!" She then took off.

The Lucario chased after her "Come on! It wasn't me! You gotta trust-"

"Trust is gone Lu! All of its out of the window!" Cindy yelled as she ran. "You don't care about me! I don't know why I wanted to come with you! I hate y-" Cindy then ran into something, causing her to fall back.

"You again?!''

Cindy's eyes widened, as in front if her, stood a Lucario. A totally different one.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off?! You really don't listen do you?" The Lucario said. He then lifted up his paw again.

"Cindy! You can't just-....Run..... Off....." Lu went silent.

Both Lucario's stared at each other. As the Cinderace on the ground was confused and scared.

"What a sight to see. Two weakling traveling together."

The Cinderace crawled backwards to Lu.

"Leave, Luke. Leave Now." Lu said.

"No. No I don't think I will." The other said.

"Then I'll just have to battle you." Lu said. He stances up.

"Don't be a fool. You're weak. That's why Damian chose me over you." The other said.

"Don't you dare bring that up. Damian is a horrible trainer, and you're just as horrible for staying with him." Lu said.

"You don't get stronger from being nice Lu. But it seems no one has taught you that lesson yet." The other (That I'm gonna call Luke) said.

"Can we fight now? I'm getting sick of your voice." Lu said, getting impatient.

"I admire your spirit, too bad I'll break it." Luke said, getting into his own stance.

"Try me." Lu said.