Back

(It's short. But at least it's an update!)

Lu ran over to the nearest body of water he could find. That body of water being A lake. This was perfect!

He took out the Pokedex and the Pokeballs he had taken. "He wont need them anymore. So they shouldnt be bound to their Pokeballs." Lu said as he then went into the pokedex and released all of his Pokemon.

He then threw down all the Pokeballs. One by one, the Pokemon popped out, and ran off into the forest, water, or flew off onto the sky.

The fact they didn't hesitate showed Lu that Damien was not a fair trainer.

My kept a Pokeball though. As it contained his friend. A friend he had no intention of losing in this situation.

But how would he go about healing her? She was still poisoned, and he didn't really have anything to heal her in this situation.

Then, as if a callng from god, out from the bushes behind, popped a Pikachu.

A Pikachu in a red hat!

Hadn't they met before?

Lu had been though a lot, and sort of forgot if he had or not.

The Pikachu smiled "Howdy!" He said as he crawled to the Lucarios feet. "Watcha got there friend?" He asked curiously.

"Cindy." Lu responded, with a bit of a cold tone.

"Ohhhhhh. So she said no and you ended up just catching her to make her belong to you forever?" Clarify asked.

There was a moment of uncomfortable silence.

"HUH?! NO!!" Lu yelled out.

The Pikachu laughed "Im joking! Im joking!" He giggled. "I saw what happened, That was an amazing fight! Sad ending, hope youre forgiven for that." The Pikachu said.

"I can help your friend tho!" He smiled "Is a easy fix it is!"

"Why are you speaking like a broken toddler??" Lu questions.

The Pikachu took off its hat with a smile. "Let her out, I'll do da rest!"

Lu hesitantly threw the Pokeball down.

Cindy popped out. And she was right back on the attack, launching at Lu and throwing punches before she was even close to him.

"Hold her! Hold her!" The Pikachu commanded.

Lu reached forward and grabbed the Cinderace by her arms. The Cinderace then turned to kicking, but that didn't really work because she just lost balance and fell down onto the ground.

Lu, seeing the opportunity, pinned her down. "Hurry!" Lu yelled.

The Pikachu reached into his hat and pulled out a bottle of some purple liquid. He then opened the bottle, rushed over to the Cinderace, and poured it on her face.

"Isnt she suppose to drink that?-"

"Are you the Doctor?" The Pikachu asked.

Lu shook his head.

"Neither am I." Clarify admitted as the bottle was now empty.

"Give it some time. She will be better in a few!" Clarify smiled as he then ran off.

. . .

"What a strange Pikachu." Lu mumbled.

Well. . . Lu had nothing else do but wait.