24 hours apart- Chris

Hi everyone, welcome to the first part!! Please comment any requests you have!

{Chris POV}
This was a terrible idea. Why did I come up with this. Why did I agree to this?
Nick and Matt  just started our 24 hours apart from me video and I'm already dying. Okay dying is an exaggeration, but this is hard. I've never gone this long without either of my brothers. I know I'm clingy and annoying but I don't wanna be without them.
I sat on my bed, leg bouncing up and down anxiously. I've been sitting there for almost 2 hours now. The camera in the corner of the room is the last thing on my mind as I sit there, trying not to let the separation anxiety get the best of me. I decide to distract myself and just look at my phone. I opened the comment section on our recent video and started scrolling through.

Love you guys so so much

Y'all really make my day so much better

I'm subscribing rn! You guys are halarious!

God does Chris ever shut up?

Wait...what?

IKR he's so annoying

Lowkey wish he wasn't a triplet

Hes always stressing out Matt and Nick how can he not tell

Fr though bro

Chris sat up in his bed.
Did he really stress them out? Was he really a waste of space?
He felt a tear drip down his face and wiped it of immediately, shaking his head. He was not going to fall apart, not right now.
He took a deep breath as the tears wouldn't stop coming.
"No no stop Chris stop! This is why they hate you!"
He started panicking as he couldn't stop crying. He brought his knees to his chest and gripped his hair, internally screaming as his chest tightened.

You're so annoying

Chris shut up!

Can you not cling to me for like two seconds?

Times of when his brothers said these to him flooded his brain and he forgot how to breathe. He let out a strangled noise and didn't even register the door opening.

{Matt POV}
Nick and I have been running errands all day and I've gotta admit, I miss Chris. This video has to be difficult for him. Not only do he and Nick get to stay together but both him and Nick know that Chris has separation anxiety.
When they got home Matt immediately went down to Chris' room and pressed his ear against the door. He just wanted to make sure he was okay. Then he would leave. As he pressed his ear to the door he heard a strangled sob.
Uh oh.
"Nick! Get down here!" He yelled, already swinging open the door.
Chris was sitting on his bed, hyperventilating, tearing at his hair.
"Hey hey Chris, Chrissy don't do that. Please don't you're okay I'm here."
Chris sobbed out,
"Matty" and the grip on his hair lessened as he reached out to his brother.
"Shh Chrissy it's okay I'm here" Matt climbed into Chris' bed and brought Chris into his lap, petting his hair and holding his hand. 
"I'm right here, don't cry sweet boy" Matt whispered, rocking back and forth.

{Nick POV}
Nick came rushing into the room.
"Oh Chrissy, it's alright." He sighed, walking to his brothers. Nick reached out a hand to Chris and felt as he latched onto it.

That night all three ended up sleeping in Chris' room, Chris curled up in between them, tears still staining his face as he slept peacefully.
"Good night Chrissy we love you" both Matt and Nick whispered as they fell asleep.
END

Sooo what did everyone think. I hope you guys like this one please please pleaseee give me requests I like don't have any good ideas. Begging for help here.