Bleeding ❤️ PT 2222

THE PIC IS CHRIS' NAME SPELLED OUT ON MY DANCE STUDIO FLOOR WITH BOBBY PINS AND A NEEDLE
ANYWHO HERE WE GO PART TWO BABY

{Matt POV}

We got to the hospital in record speed, hopping out of the car, Nick picked up Chris. Who reached out his hand to me and whimpered.
"Matty it hurts"
my expression melted from concern to sympathy and I held on to his hand tight. We walked in and had to fill out some papers while we waited. Close to the 5 minute mark a nurse came out.
"Sturniolo?"
"Yes that's us!" Nick said. I grabbed Chris' arm and put it around my shoulder, helping him up.  They took us to a back room and did a quick checkup before she left, telling us the doctor be right there. Chris looked at me nervously, he was trembling.
"What's wrong Chrissy?"
He took a shaky breath in and reached out for my hand again. I took it silently and he squeezed it hard.
"You'll be okay buddy" Nick whispered. Chris nodded and I gently drew my thumb over his knuckles.
A minute later the doctor came in.
"Hey guys this will only take a few minutes, we're gonna check for a concussion then you'll be all set.
I DID ACTUAL RESEARCH FOR THIS PART SO YALL BETTER APPRECIATE IT
He checked Chris' blood pressure and his vision, that part Chris squeezed my hand like there was no tomorrow, and he did an MRI scan.
Ik theoretically this would take a hot minute but whatever we're ignoring that okay
Once he was done he confirmed that Chris had a minor concussion and told us all the conditions and what we needed to do to take care of him. We thanked him and left Chris didn't let go of my hand once. We got to the car and Chris' looked at me hesitantly.
"It's okay, I'll be right here the whole time" he but his lip but inevitably let go and I felt a small smile creep onto my face knowing that he trusts me.

{Nick POV}
Chris sat in the back with me again, fully leaning on me. I hugged him close, just grateful he was okay, and kissed his forehead. Soon enough he went limp and I could feel his even breathing against my chest. I let out a big breath and closed my own eyes for a second.

Before I knew it we were home. I carefully picked up Chris and took him to bed. Matt pulled off his shoes as I pulled the blanket up to his chin. We both let out a sigh before heading to bed.

What a night.
END

THIS WAS SHORT IK IM SORRY  but I hoped you liked it anyways. Have a good week hotties love you guys ❤️