Age regression-chris

HEYYYOOOO my birthdays this week so idk if I'll get another one out or not but for now here's this gem. Can you guys tell I like writing abt Chris the most? Anywho this is an age regression one so if that's not your thing just move along no need to be mean.
This was requested by Jade_hehe2 so I hope you like it, ENJOY I LOVE YOU ALL IM SI PROUD OF YOU 💋

{no POV}
He didn't mean to hurt him. He didn't mean for it to get out of hand, honest.
Chris' thoughts spiraled as he sat in the corner, facing the wall.
He'd gotten in trouble for accidentally hitting his brother. They were playing one second and the next Matt was calling nick to get tissues for his bloody nose.
Chris sat in the dreadful corner, gnawing at his lip, glossy eyes trained to the ground as tears threaten to spill over. He could hear Matt and Nick in the other room, watching something on tv. He started to cry as he heard them laughing with one another.
He was bad. He was so so bad.
He hurt his brother.
Good boys don't do that.
He was bad.
His brothers hated him.
All of these thoughts made the poor little choke on a sob as he sat there, whimpering quietly.

{Matt POV}

I got up off the couch and started to the other room.
"Whatcha doin?" Nick asked,
"It's been ten minutes" I said, smiling at my brother.
"You got it?"
"Yep" I replied, popping the p.
I walked over and placed a hand on Chris' shoulder.
"Baby...your times up, wanna come watch tv with me and Nicky?" I said quietly.
He turned and I immediately frowned at his snot-covered face.
"Baby?"
Chris started sobbing.
"Shh shh it's okay" I whispered, pulling him into my chest.
"I-I-I's B-BAD!" He cried, trying to push away from Matt.
"No baby, no you're not bad, it was just an accident!" I tried to soothe.
"I hurt M-Matty, you don't l-love me a-any-more" he wailed, breaking free from my hold and scurrying back to the corner.
"What? No, pumpkin I love you, I love you so so much, baby please come here" I said, my brow still creased with worry as I opened my arms once more.
Chris slowly waddled over, falling into my arms, his tears slowing.
I hugged him tight and stood up, holding him on my hip.
He yawned quietly and leaned his head in my shoulder.
"You tired pumpkin?" I chuckled slightly, cooing at the little.
He nodded softly and shifted closer so he could wrap his arms around my neck.
I smiled and placed a kiss in his hair, gently swaying as I walked back into the living room.
"Everything good? I heard crying" Nick asked looking at me, eyebrows raised.
"Everything's good. Right baby?" I responded, speaking softly, mindful that Chris was drifting off,
"Mhm...love you Matty" he mumbled, yawning again and snuggling closer to me.
I smiled and sat down next to Nick, Chris immediately re-adjusting so that his head was pillowed on my chest.
"Good night baby"
END

Soooo, whatdidya think??? My requests are open so please! Send em in! Goodybye my lovies!!!