Argument- Matt and Nick

Request from ummokthwn Hi everyone! I'm hope you guys are enjoying these as much as I like writing them! Leave me requesttttssss!!

{Matt POV}
Nick was screaming at my face in this current moment. It was over something stupid but that's all I really remember. He screamed so loudly and he was so angry and I just wanted to cry. He screamed his last remark just as a tear slipped down my cheek.
"God Matt! Grow up and stop being such a baby!"
Matt burst into tears and ran to his room.

{Nick POV}
I don't even know what I was saying. All I know is now Matt is crying...and it's my fault. I watched Chris get up from the stairs and run into his room after him. I couldn't move. I made him cry. I made feel hurt and he'll probably never trust me again. I trudged up to my room and sat with my head in my hands.
I don't remember how long I sat there but when I looked up it was dark outside.

Chris came into his room.
"Look dude, im not gonna give you the lecture, but you need to go talk to him. Because now he's just sulking and he's *his breath hitched* he's being mean." He choked out.
"Chris are you okay"
"I-I'm fine he-he's just not Matt and it's scary" he responded sniffing loudly before going to leave.
"I'm sorry Chris"
"It's okay, just fix it"

I knocked on Matt's door before going in. He turned on his chair to see who it was before turning back immediately.
"What do you want" he spat out.
"I'm sorry Matt...I was wrong I didn't mean what I said I've just been stressed as fuck and I used you as an outlet. Im so sorry Matt"

He turned again and looked at Nick with a soft smile before running into his arms.
He broke down into tears in his arms.
"Shh it's okay I'm here" Nick whispered.

Matt forgave him in the end and the two of them fell asleep on Matt's bed that night.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE it was really short but I thought it was cute 😅 HAPPY VALENTINES MY LOVLIES