Breakup- Chris

GUYSSSS I know I keep writing Chris ones but you gotta help me out here I need requestttssss 🥲
Anywho I hope you enjoy this one.

(TW: vomit)

Little background- Chris has been dating this girl abby and he just found out she's been cheating on him for months.

{Matt POV}
Chris walked in the house and I shot a smile at him.
"Hi Chris, have fun at Abby's?"
He didn't respond, just walked right past him down the stairs to his room.
"Uh okay." Matt mumbled, going back to his phone.
Moments later Nick came down the stairs.
"What's up?" Matt asked.
"I'm hungry, want McDonald's?" Nick responded smiling brightly, pleading for Matt to say yes.
"Sure why not"
"Yay! Lemme go grab Chris" he skipped away.

{Nick POV}
"Christopherrrr want McDonald's"
I asked, opening Chris' bedroom door.
I frowned when I saw him.
Chris was curled up in his bed, a broken bracelet on the floor next to him. The bracelet he made with Abby...oh no.
"Chris? Hey hon what's goin on?" I asked quietly, sitting next to him on the bed, squeezing his shoulder.
He sat up and burst into tears.
"Chris? Oh...okay it's okay" I whispered, this fight must have been really bad.
"Hey Matt? I think you should come down here!" I yelled, pulling Chris into a hug.

{Matt POV}
Well that can't mean anything good.
I sprinted down the stairs and into Chris' room. I stopped suddenly as I saw Chris sobbing into Nick's arms.
I sat down behind him on the bed and rubbed his back softly.
"What happened love?" I whispered, letting him fall back out of the hug into my chest.
"She-she c-cheated on m-m-me" he stuttered out, curling into himself.
"Oh my god, Chris I'm so sorry" nick said, petting Chris' hair.
I squeezed my eyes shut and held him closer to me.
How could she
How could she do that to him
He loved her
Chris let out the most heartbreaking sob started to sink under the covers.

{TIME SKIPPPP}

Still Matt pov though...

The next few days Chris didn't come out if his room. He sometimes ate the toast we left him and he told Nick to take his phone so he couldn't see her texts.
One day it was really bad. I went down to check on him and when he wasn't in his bed I panicked... that was until I heard him throwing up in the bathroom.
"Aw Chrissy" I opened the bathroom door and sunk down next to him, texting nick to bring down some water and a stuffed animal or 4. I rubbed his back and quietly waited till he was done before pulling him back against me.

{Nick POV}

I came down the stairs with a handful of stuffed animals and a water bottle. I followed the light in the bathroom and immediately frowned at seeing Chris in so much pain. I crouched down to him and Matt and wiped his face with toilet paper before flushing it and running a hand through Chris' hair.
"C'mon bud let's get you to bed"
"Yous gonna stay with me right?" He mumbled
"Course we will bubba" Matt cooed before helping Chris up and into bed. Me and Matt laid with Chris in between us, snoring softly.
"I'm gonna kill her" Matt whispered
"Count me in..."

IM SO SORRY GUYS IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MUSICAL RN AND WERE ABOUT TO START TECH WEEK SO IM REALLY STRESSED OUT. But sorry this took me so long, please please please send me request im begging you
Anywho stay healthy and remember you can always message me, bye loves 💕