Sick During Video- Chris

For april-xoxo, hope this is what you wanted my love!
TW!!! Vomit!

{Chris POV}
They were filming a car video and Chris was starting to feel insane. Nick and Matt were fighting which is bad enough, but they were just so so loud.
"Guys just...shh" he mumbled, but neither of them heard it. He brought knees to his chest and dug his face into them. Tears were starting to fall, soaking the sweatpants he was wearing. He didn't know why he was crying he wasn't upset he just didn't feel good.

{Matt POV}
"NICK YOURE-"
"MATTHEW YOU KNOW IM RIGHT"
Matt scoffed.
"Yeah yeah whatever!" He mumbled, ending the argument and looking over to Chris. His smile immediately faded into concern. Chris was sitting with his face in his knees, shoulders shaking.
"Chris?" Matt questioned.
"Too loud" he whispered back.
"sorry sorry, are you alright?" He asked quietly.
At this point Nick had noticed and turned to Chris.
Chris looked up, revealing his puffy face and red cheeks.
"I-I don't f-feel good" he stuttered, loud sob escaping him. Matt leaned forward and stopped the camera.
"Oh Chris" Nick sympathized, going to rub his shoulder. Nick looked at Matt,
"I'll run into the store, I'm sure they've got some sort of meds in there" he said before running into the store.
Matt nodded at him before hopping out of the car and circling around, pulling open Chris' door.
"Hey bub", he started, taking Chris' face in his hands.
"Can you tell me what hurts?"
"My h-head and my s-st-stomach" he choked out, tears flowing down his face.
"Shh love dont cry" Matt whispered, pulling Chris to him as he began to wail.
"Shh Chrissy. Nicks just getting some things from the store then we can drive home and get you rested up yeah?" Matt spoke softly and gently, tracing circles on his crying brothers back.
Chris' only response was to cuddle closer to Matt and wrap his arms around his shoulders.
"You're okay, You're alright" Matt hummed quietly, waiting for Nick to get back.
When Nick got back Chris sat in the back, snuggled up with him while Matt drove. Chris' head was on Nick's shoulder and a blanket layed over him. He suddenly bolted up.
"Chris?" Nick said warningly
Chris whimpered and threw a hand over his mouth. Matt pulled over and Chris threw himself out of the car.
Nick rubbed his back as Matt crouched next to him.
"You gotta let it out bub, you'll feel better once you do" he encouraged.
"Don't wanna" Chris cried head hanging low as he gagged.
Eventually he gave in and puked in the cement. Matt pushed the hair back out of his face and Nick wiped his face with a napkin before guiding him back to the car.

Chris was asleep before the car door shut.

When he woke up again he was in bed. He sat up slowly and looked around. He was in pajamas, there was a bucket beside his bed but most importantly his brothers were on either side of him.

He got a good nights sleep that night.

Lmao don't know what happened to the POV it disappeared somewhere in there but hopefully this is good and what you wanted ! Goodbye my loves PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS