hidden camera- chris

GUYS IM SO SORRY 😭
Ik it's been like forevsssss but I've been wrapping up school and dance and just haven't had a lot of time 🥲

Anywho this is a request from @randommmrando
I hope you guys enjoy it :)

{Nick POV}
We walked into the hotel room and I immediately got the creeps. This place is weird and it smells bad.
"Remind me again why we chose this hotel" I said,
"Because it was cheap." Matt deadpanned, also not impressed by the room.

Time skip cause I'm cool like that

{Chris POV}
We had a super long day but we trudged back into our hotel room and fell on the beds. I was so tired.
"Guys we should shower we're sweaty and gross" Nick said, grimacing.
"I call first!" I yelled.
Both Matt and Nick groaned but didn't seem to care nonetheless. I got in the shower and turned the water heat up. I noticed a small black dot right at the end of the valve (showery thingy that you turn to make it more hot or cold) I tried to swipe it away but it didn't work. I leaned in closer to it.
Oh my god.
Oh my god!
It was a camera.
I shut the water off and got out immediately. It kept getting harder to breathe and I started wheezing. I pushed through and got dressed before running out of the bathroom. It hadn't gotten any easier to breathe and for all I knew I was hyperventilating. I saw Nick reach out for my hand and Matt asked me what was wrong.
"I-I-...shower...c-camera" I cried sinking into Nick's arms when they wrapped around me.

{POV switch 🤪 it's Nick now}

Chris came out looking panicked. He was wheezing and looked pale.
"Chris what's wrong?" Matt asked, standing up, brow creased with worry. Chris looked like he was gonna collapse so I reached out and grabbed his hand, trying to steady him.
"I-I-...shower...c-camera" he stuttered out. Matt ran off to the bathroom. I didn't know what he meant but his eyes filled with tears so I pulled him close into a hug. He started sobbing.
"Shh it's alright" I whispered.
"Nick I think there's a camera in the shower." Matt said as he came back out.
"Oh my god that's disgusting what kind of person does that!" I yelled, agrivated.
I passed Chris to Matt and went to check for myself.
Sure enough there was a small lens right there.
I got out my phone and called mom.
"Nick? What's up honey?"
"Uh mom we found a camera in our hotel room what do we do?" I said, starting to panic.

{Matt POV another pov switch wow I'm the worst}

I could hear Nick on the phone with mom as I tried to calm Chris down. He was still crying and clung onto my shirt.
"Chris, c'mon buddy let's sit down" I slowly moved us over to the bed and sat down. There Chris curled into me and put his head on my chest.
"Just breathe buddy it's okay" I said softly, trying to console him.

{mini time skip just like 5 mins or so}

"Okay mom said we should call the police and find another place to stay." Nick said, coming back into the room, already dialing 911.
I nodded and slowly pushed a dozing Chris off of me, beginning to pack.

{time skip again cause idk what to write for this part 😭}

As the police arrived and talked to Nick I brought our stuff to the car and gently guided Chris to the car as he was half-asleep.
"Cmon Chrissy it's okay, we're just going to the car. Eventually, Nick got into the back seat and sighed.
"Okay...that was fun wasn't it!" He said sarcastically.
"Loads" I commented, glancing at Chris who was now fully passed out, head lolled to the side.
I sighed softly and drove off into the night.

END

mmm I'm not sure if you guys will like this or not😂 I tried my best there's a lot of time skips but hopefully you all like it , also just for preference this has kinda just turned into a Chris oneshot book so....idk send me Chris requests 😭

I love you guys, and if no one has said it today I'm proud of you ❤️