skateboard part 2 😜

PART TWO BROSIFS (if you have seen the good place and you couldn't tell already I AM Eleanor shellstrop and no one can tell me otherwise.)
Also THE PIC ABOVE IS SO CUTE ITS ONE OF MY FAVS
Hopefully this is what you wanted and what you deserve I did infact bring back my childhood and watch yammy Minecraft vs while writing this...ANYWHO let's just get it going

Enjoy 💗

(Matt POV)

I woke up in the morning feeling groggy. I quickly realized I was not in my bed. I looked next to me on what I queried (unsure why I used that word) was the couch to see Nick still asleep. I yawned and went down to check on Chris
(In this point of time I considered bringing back the cooling pack...I did not I'm so sorry if you wanted it)
I trudged down the stairs, trying to be quiet but also not really caring, it was too early for this. The second I was in his room I heard him whine.
"Matty"
"Hey buddy how ya feeling?" I asked, walking over to the bed.
"M' head hurts and my tummy" he whimpered, rolling towards me.
I crouched to the height of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair.
Uh oh.
I could feel the heat coming off his forehead.
Shit!
"C'mon buddy we're gonna go upstairs."
He whined again as I pulled one of his arms over my shoulders.
"I know, but we have to check your temperature and maybe go to the hospital" I said softly, pulling him out of the bed.
"no Matty no hospital" he cried, a few tears slipping down his cheeks.
"I'm sorry buddy"
We made it up the stairs and a placed him down on the couch. I brought him some advil, water, and a wet rag. I placed the rag on his forehead and made him take the medicine.
"it's cold Matty"
"Sorry" I winced. I stuck the thermometer under his tongue.
99.3 hm not as bad as I thought.
"m-matty?" He stumbled.
"What's wrong?"
"'m gonna throw up"
My eyes widened and I grabbed him, pushing him towards the sink. Thankfully he made it.

Two minutes later he was still at it. His knees buckled and I held him up around the waist.
"Jesus Chris you're going through it" he stopped for a minute to mumble,
"It hurts make it stop" before his head was back over the sink.
"How have you not thrown everything up kid?"

(Nick POV) 😜🔫 finally switching povs

I woke up to the sound of vomiting. Gross.
I grimaced as I sat up on the couch and saw Chris puking into the sink, Matt holding him up.
"Woah what did I just wake up too" I mumbled to myself, sighing and getting up.
Matt looked at me, slightly annoyed but I could see the sympathy in his eyes.
"He's been throwing up like crazy for the past 5 minutes but he's barely got a temperature." He said, pulling Chris away from the sink when he curled into him.
"He's probably got a concussion" I sighed, starting the faucet in the sink.
Matt's head dropped.
"Great"
"C'mon Chris we're gonna take a drive." I said softly, petting (petting? Not sure where that came from) his hair back before picking him up. He whimpered and turned his face into my shoulder. Matt said he was gonna clean up and meet us in the car so I grabbed a blanket from the couch and a plastic bag before carrying Chris downstairs.
"Nick I'm kinda dizzy, everyt'ngs bl'rry" he said, eyes screwing shut.
"Yeah honey you probably got a concussion from yesterday. The doctor will make you feel better I promise, I kissed his forehead and swayed back and forth until Matt came out, holding an ice pack and the car keys. We got in the car, Chris in my lap (not the safest thing Ik but like...I don't care) and Matt tossed me the ice pack. I held it on Chris' forehead and he relaxed a little bit, features softening as he tucked himself underneath the blanket.

TIME SKIP MUAHAHAHAHA

An hour later we We're walking out of the hospital. Chris is leaning on Matt while I slid a pair of sunglasses onto his face.
(From my experience you do that for like y'know protection cause your eyes are sensitive with concussions :D)
When we got home Chris went over to the couch immediately and patted the seats next to him. The second we sat down he laid on top of both of us, head on Matt's lap, legs on mine. I laughed softly and Matt smiled, starting to weave his fingers through Chris' hair. Not even a minute later there were soft snores coming from Matt's lap and I clicked on the tv.

what a day

Kinda like...ended it the same way that was not intentional. Also I realize that most people don't read this part so like if you don't so sorry this probably seems like shit but if you do, you understand my struggles. Anywho I hope you enjoyed I'm doing camp counseling for a theatre camp so ima be kinda busy for the next week but I'm still gonna try and do some requests :D

Goodbye my children, love you all, peace out. ✌🏼