Valentine's Day Shiptacular

Welcome to my Valentine's. Day. Ship. Tacular!!!!

This memes, quotes, and oneshots special for Vday will contain ships like Aruden (Lightning Smolder) Mudy (Snake of Death) and Bira (Mystique Chef??? Any better names??) With a surprise cameo with an oc and a certain untrue sister...👀😍

Credits for memes and stuff goes to whoever wrote them - whether that be me or some rando on the internet who is very good at writing memes.

Happy Valentine's Day! Enjoy! <3

-SabineWren26

---

Aru: I love Valentine's Day. It's about love, not romance. Like friends. Family. Swedish Fish. Lord of the Rings. Murder.

Aiden: Shah, you need help.

Aiden: Obviously you didn't mention Shadowfax.

---

Aru: Mini, do you have a date for Valentine's Day?

Mini: Yep, February 14th.

Aru: No, I mean with Rudy.

Mini: *rolls eyes* Aru, of course Rudy knows the date of Valentine's Day.

Aru: Mini, have you ever been on a date?

Mini: Aru, dates are a fruit. You can't be on a fruit.

---

Aiden: If you're sad about being alone on Valentine's Day, just remember that nobody loves you on any other day of the year either.

*Fiddles with camera*

Aiden: Except for Shadowfax. Shadowfax loves you.

---

Aru: Valentine's Day is today, so if you're secretly in love with me, now's the time to speak up...

Mini:

Brynne: 

Rudy: 

Sheela:

Nikita:

Kara:

Bert:

Aiden: Shah, there's something I have to tell you...

Aru: Shut up Wifey you're taken.

Aiden: By you?

Aru: No, by your camera.

---

Okay hold on for a sec... I used to think Aiden was hot but now that I think about it Bert is pretty fine too...anyone agree?? 

---

Aru: Love is in the AiRrRr...

Mini: Use disinfectant. 

---

ONESHOT

---

Kara ran her fingers over the picket white fence, and in doing so, accidentally sliced the tip open. She sucked on her pointer finger as she glanced around her new neighborhood.

Her parents say that she had lived there all her life, but she knew that couldn't be true. She had a feeling deep in her soul that somewhere, somehow, she had lived somewhere else.

She stared at the house across the street. A boy was looking at her from a window. He smiled and came out his front door.

"Hey! I'm Blake," he said. Kara blushed shyly at the way his dark hair fell over his eyes. She felt like she knew someone like that once...someone with dark hair and soulful eyes. 

Her blood turned to ice when she had a feeling that the boy she liked had turned her away for a sister.

Since when had she had a sister?

The boy checked out Kara's finger.

"I'm Kara," she told him. When he grabbed her hand to inspect her cut more closely, she didn't pull away. A faint smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

"I think I go to your school," he told her. She grinned, remembering him from the hallways. His name was a whisper through the school as one of the hottest guys on the baseball team.

Blake turned away towards his own home. "See you tomorrow at school," he said. "And happy Valentine's Day, Kara."

This was fun! Let me know if I should turn it into a real chapter or even a whole fanfic, I'd be down with either!

---

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Valentine's Day!!! <3