7

Graduation was sooner than I thought it was in a week. I still didn't know what I was going to do if I was even going to college. When walking into school everyone started looking at me and whispering.
I felt uncomfortable. I tried to see if there was anything on me. I looked over to Ashely and she could barely look at me.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"I don't know you tell me?" she said snottily.
"What?"
"It all over the school! You kissed Mr.Irwin? What were you thinking!" She said.
"What....no...what are you talking about..."
"Someone recording you two kissing in some bathroom." She snapped.

Then I heard the intercom say "Jennifer Grant please come the office."
When walking there Peter walked up to me.
"Jenny if he took advantage of you just tell me and I'll punch his brains out!"
"What?"
"That prick of a teacher taking advantage of you. I should of saw it comin! You ok."
"Yeah. I'm fine."
"Wait..." Peter pulls me aside to talk more privately.
"Don't fucking tell me you wanted to kiss him." He said angrily.
I didn't answer.
He punches the locker. "Fuckin hell Jenny." He walks away.
"Peter?"
"You're a slut Jenny Grant... Just like the other girls!" He screamed down the hallway.
I ran to the office and I see Ashton and the principle talking.
He was silent just starting at the both of us.
"So theres a rumor.. About you both hooking up. I saw the video." He said.
"Sir-" Ashton started.
"It was a dare! I'm sorry Mr.Irwin and Principle Beck! My friends dared me since Mr.Irwin is so gooding looking for a teacher I couldn't say no and I was under the influence. Also as you can see Ash-Mr.Irwin pushes away from and runs off." I said with out a stutter or leaving anything out.
Ashton's face was pale.
"Is this true Mr.Irwin."
"Uhhh well..." Ashton said.
"Well Miss.Grant this is known as sexual assault if Mr.Irwin presses charges. You are suspended from the school."
"WOOH! Wait sir it was a prank... A dare. She was under the influence! Weren't you young and made a mistake. Miss.Grant has never been a troubled girl so last weekend must of been tough for her. Like she told me she's having family problems. I'm not pressing charges so why suspend her. You are going to suspend one of your top students. She has one more week." Ashton defends for me.
Mr.Beck sighs. "Well if you're ok with it and I really think this was all a big mistake then ok. It's nothing. You may go."

Since Ashton and I were the only ones in the hallways we could talk.
"How could lie like that! You almost got suspended!" He whispered.
"YOU WOULD OF GONE TO JAIL!" I scream/whispered.
"Ashton, I would taken the fall! Mine would be easier then yours."
"Jenny you're fucking crazy!"
"You have a fiancée at home waiting for you. You should go."
"Wait." He said grabbing my hand.
"Jenny you mean a lot to me.."
"It doesn't matter we can't be together you have a life! You are going to start one. I don't want to ruin that."
"You didn't ruin my life... You started my life." He said.

_____
HOPE YOU ENJOYED! Kinda intense. But more it to come! Check out my new fanfic as well!!