13

It's finally graduation day. When I walked out of my bedroom ready to leave, Luke flashes his camera.

"Beautiful!" He beams.
"Stop taking photos! We are going to be late." I said.
Walking out towards the car Luke was acting weird.

"You okay, Babe?" I asked.
"Yes. You are finally graduating!"

We got to the school. "Ok I have to leave you alone.. You gonna be okay?" I said.
"Jenny. I'm fine. Today's your day and nothing's ruining it. Not my cancer. NOTHING!" He said pulling me for a kiss.

I walked to the back where we grab our caps and gowns. Thats when I saw Ashton.
"Ashton?"
He smiled at me and pulled out flowers behind his back.
"Congrats, Jenny." He said.
"Oh my.. Thank you Ashton." I say hugging.
"What you doing here?" I said.
"I wanted to see you before I left."
"You're leaving again?"
"Yeah."
"Well at least stay for the after grad party!" I insisted.
"You sure?"
"Yes!"

After talking to Ashton and telling him to go sit where Luke is. I get ready for graduation.

They called everyone and the anticipation was killing me for them calling out my name. "Jennifer Grant."
I heard a scream in the crowd that was Luke no doubt.

When that was over I took some pictures with my classmates. Then went to go find Ashton and Luke.

Thats when I saw Luke.
"Theres my girl!" He said giving me a bear hug.
"You tired or you want to go to Brett's party?" I said looking at Luke.
"Psh! Hell ya. Lets go! You coming Mr.Irwin." Luke said sarcastically.

"Hmmm a college party I don't know." Ashton said.
"No you are coming!" I said dragging him to our car.
We got to Brett's party and everyone and their brother was here.
Luke ran off and saw some of his old College buddies.

So I got to talk to Ashton. It was awkward at first and we just drank a shit ton of beers together in the hallway.
"Why you leaving?" I said breaking the silence.
"Well what do I have here?"
"Me, again."
"Yeah but you are nurse Jenny at the moment." He said sipping his beer.
"What the hell does that mean?"
"I don't mean it in a bad way. Just you can't nor won't leave Luke's side."
I rolled my eyes. "Fuck you. He actually wants me around. Unlike some people." I snap.
"You talking about me , letting you have a life?" He scuffed.
"You fucking moved here, knowing I lived around here and never a knowledge to call? Like how does that make me feel? Did you even fucking care about me!"
"Fuck you! I loved you!" He yelled.
I was silent.
"I think and thought about you daily. I'm crazy about you Jenny. I always have been always will be, but I didn't want to intrude on your life!" He explains.
"Ssss....sorry"
That's when he leaned in a little too close to my face. I just stare at his eyes to his lips.

He leaned in and just kissed me. All my feelings came flooding back in. His hands were rubbing me back and his tongue slid in my mouth. I moaned as he kissed my neck.

I realized how wrong with was and pushed him back. Thats when Brett runs in the hallway screaming.
"JENNY WE GOT TO GET LUKE TO A HOSPITAL!"

______
Hope you enjoyed this chapter