8

Check out my Luke fanfic as well!
_________

I couldn't stop thinking about what Ashton said.
I had to switch classes and have art then english so I have Miss.Pepperman for an English teacher. Even if it was a dare to the principle he wanted Ashton and I as far from each other as possible even if it's the last week for Seniors.

Peter didn't talk to me all day at school until I got to the car.
"GRANT!" He yelled rolling on his skateboard.
"Ya Hemmings?"
"I didn't mean to call you what I said... This morning." He says apologizing.
"Oh... It's alright Peter." I said.
He turned toward the school and saw Ashton walking out to his car which wasn't to far from mine.
"But you don't... Have a thing for him right?"
"No it was a dare Peter...Chill."
Then out of the blue Peter leaned in and kissed me.

I immediately passed him off.
"THE FUCK PETER?"
I scream and then turn to get into my car.

"OH SORRY I WAS FUCKING DARED!" He says sarcastically trying to kiss me again.
"Mr.Hemmings. Stop trying to kiss Miss.Grant." I heard Ashton from behind.
"OHHH WOOW! Is he your boy toy" Peter asks.
I just rolled my eyes.
"Well Mr.Irwin are you pissed I'm kissing you slut...the used tissue?" Peter says getting close to his face.

Ashton's face was trying to hold back the angry.
"I thought Jenny was your best friend? Mr.Hemmings?"
"Why the fuck did you just call her Jenny? Only close friends say that...YOU'RE A MOLEST-"
"Mr.HEMMINGS! Back away from Mr.Irwin and come to my office now!" Mr.Beck saying trying to get through the crowd of people.

When the bell finally rang everyone ran into the school. Ashton waited till he knew we were alone.
"Wanna meet at the park?" He asked.
"But it's Thursday?"
"I was asked if I could leave early."
"Well then ya."

When we got to the park we sat on the swings.
It was an abandon park where no one comes to bring their kids.
"When you said... Umm.."
"You started my life?"
"Ya." I sighed.
"What about it.." He said nervously.
"You are just starting your life Ashton... You have a high school sweet heart! I'm about to GET OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL! She has a plan for you guys! Before I came into your life SHE WAS ALL YOU THOUGHT ABOUT! I can't ruin your little family."
"Jenny I don't have kids. I can't propose to...Rose." He sighed.
"That's a pretty name... She's probably pretty which means you'll have lovely children." I explain.
"But she's not you. I can actually talk to you! I feel like myself around you. I never wanted this to happen but sometimes.."
"It just clicks." I said.
"Yeah."
"But Ashton... Rose has known you forever. You both know each other. I lov- I like you a lot but I think we know our future isn't with each other." I explain.
He nods.
"But I would like to be invited to your wedding Mr.Irwin. I bet Rose planned it this summer."
"Of course I'll invite you Jenny.... You were about to say you loved me? Weren't you." He asked.
"Ya."
"I love you too but I wish you were wrong. A teacher, student relationship like this is... All my fault sorry Miss.Grant." Ashton smiled about to walk away.
"Wait!"
I couldn't help but give him a goodbye kiss.