2

I only had to do English and Art than go home because those are the two credits I only need to graduate. Most of the seniors only took 2 or 3 classes than left.

When art class was finally over I run to find Ashley and tell her Mr.Irwin's my teacher. I walked slowly on the hall where Mr.Irwin's room was at. He walked out of his classroom. He had his tan leather bag and stacks of paper in his hands. He grabs his keys to lock his room.

I paced by him so he'd notice me and he fucking did!

"Oh Good morning Jenny." He said.

"Good Morning Mr.Irwin." I turn around quickly to look at his stunning face.

He had a lot of papers in his hands.

"Here let me help you with that." I said in a shaky voice grabbing the papers.

He tried to say 'oh no it's okay' but it was too late.

"Won't you be late for class?" He said.

"No I only have two classes to take then I can go home. Why are you leaving?" I asked.

"Well I only teach two classes as well because I'm only teaching seniors and those are only two classes but on Thursdays I teach 3 and I'm boring you with the my schedule." He said giggling.

I giggled a 'Oh no you're not!' I could honestly listen to him talk all day.

We got to his car and I handed him the papers and he thanked me for helping.

"Okay I know this is weird to ask but like how old are you! Are you like a 37 year old that has amazing aging cream because if that's the case please tell me what you use so I can use it in the future!" I explained.

I made him laugh and that made me feel all happy and bubbly inside.

"No I'm not 37 with amazing aging cream. I'm 23." He giggles.

"So you are fresh out of college!" I asked.

He nodded.

I heard a faint "They're just girls, but she can't be what you need if she's 17." Come from my phone.

It was Ashley. I declined the call.

"Oh sorry about that!" I said.

"No it's fine...You like The 1975?" He questioned scratching the back of his neck.

"Yes! I love them. I'm probably going to their concert when the come to our city." I said getting all excited.

He smiled really big.

"Hey! I might go as well, maybe I'll see ya there if I go!" He said.

"Yeah! I hope you go then." I said... Shit fuck did I really just say that fuck.

He smiled even bigger like I wasn't even a student and he wasn't a teacher.

He collected his thoughts for a moment on what was happening right now.

He shook his head a bit.

"See ya tomorrow morning Jenny." He smiled and got into his car and drove off.

Ashley was running towards my car.

"HOLY SHIT I SAW YOU TALK TO HIM!" She said yelling to me.

"Yeah he's my English teacher!" I said trying to keep myself calm.

"You know I think I'm failing English now...Does he tutor?" Ashley said sarcastically.

Later on that day all I could think about was seeing Mr.Irwin. My life wasn't going to be repeated each day. It was going to be a mystery. I wouldn't know what's going to happen tomorrow! I wonder if he'd talk to me more? If he'd go to the concert?