1

It's been the first two months of school and I'm already dreading it. Same teachers, same people, same time, and same feeling. It's just repeated all over again. I know what's going to happen tomorrow.

I drag myself out of bed, drive to school, do school shit, and than go to hectic home of one screaming five year old, one whiny 8 year old, one dramatic 16 year old, and me the quiet 17 year old.

My mom's always at work because being a single mom is fucking hard. So I'm the mom at home.

I hear the alarm beep as it interrupts my thoughts. I get myself ready and grab an apple and go head out. My 16 year old sister Angel comes pouting towards my car.

"Alec is being an asshole! Can you drive me?" She pouted out.

I nodded.

She rants all the way to school about Alec and her. They've dated since freshman year and known each other since 7th grade. She's a junior now and has had more experience in the last 2 months than I have all my life. We were completely different.

She's thin, long dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

Me not thin but not that fat, brown hair, and brown eyes.

I could go on and compare us. She's preppy and I'm alternative in a short summary.

We finally got to school and I go find my friend Ashley. Her face and hand gestures she was making around a big group of girls meant something exciting happened.

"FINALLY JENNY YOU'RE HERE!" She said running towards me and shoves me in the group to tell her story probably once more.

"Okay so I'm in my office doing my thing, when I see this fine ass honey walk in! I was like 'oh hot damn omfg' I literally was saved! He is so beautiful. He has like a English maybe Australian accent and he's a fucking teacher." Ashley said.

"ASHLEY NO!" I said snapping my finger at her.

"WHAT?" She screamed.

"He's a fucking teacher dumbass!" Lisa chimed in.

"Ya but he's like 21 or some shit that ain't that bad only like 4 years apart!" She explained.

"A 21 year old as a teacher?" I said.

"Yeah I think it's an Australian thing but he graduated young I over heard! That hot ass smart fucker!" Ashley said over and over.

The bell rang for first period.

"Okay Ashley good luck with whatever you're dealing with I'm going to English." I said turning around using my heals.

I walk to class and Miss.Woolon wasn't in here yet as always. I make my way to my seat near the window.

I put my headphones on and lay my head down waiting for class to start.

I heard the bell ring so I take one headphone put to listen to the teacher a little.

We had a small class for first hour English. I just took it first hour to get it over with and barely anyone's in my class that cares.

A guy with curly hair, a scruff going on probably to grow a beard, and huge glasses but that we're cute on him. He gave a big smile to the class. This new guy was beautiful. He was stunning. He wore a flannel all the way button up with jeans and more manly docs than the ones I was wearing.

"You can sit anywhere bro, Miss.Woolon isn't here." Peter said.

"Uhh. Ya I know umm bro." He said in a thick Australian accent I barely got what he said.

He looked like the type of guy I'd hang out with after school. The type I definitely want.

He started writing on the board.

What was this new kid doing?

"I'm Mr.Irwin. Your new English teacher for the whole year." He announced and wrote his name on the board.

My mouth nearly dropped open. How could something so young and beautiful want to be in the prison of asshole high schoolers.

He looked at me and gave me a big smile.

"So you're the only female in the class? Jenny Grant is it?" He asked

I barely could let out a word.

"Uhh ya." I said like an idiot.

He gave me a small smile and had a small chat with all the students.

"Hey Grant!" Peter whispered.

"What!"

"I swear to god if girls had lady boners yours would be showing right now." He whispered but almost felt like Mr.Irwin heard.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed.

"Miss.Grant is something wrong?" Mr.Irwin ask.

I nodded my head no and sunk into my chair.

It was going to be hard in this class and it's not going to be because of the homework....

____

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!

Sorry it's kinda boring but next chapter is AWESOME! This was just information