Holy Giraffe

[pic : Tom Brady & Gisele Bündchen]

CHAPTER EMPAT

INDONESIAN : EMPAT = FOUR

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   I woke up with a slightly headache, and felt a hand gripping my waist. When I realized it was Kyle's, I screamed. Yea I was able to scream in the morning, because I had this amazing power in the morning.

   "OMG Sonya, zip your mouth". Grumpy morning Kyle. But I like his morning voice. While I was still thinking & screaming he covered my mouth with his hand and put me back to sleep mode with him again.

   I finally relaxed my self a bit, and tried to gain memories from last night.

   While I was thinking, all of the sudden something poke me in my leg. HOLY GIRAFFE. Do you want to know what is it? It was the morning stick. Ya know, the boys' thing.

   I quickly jumped away from Kyle, and his face was grumpy as dayyumn. Usually, in our sleepover, he knew that the morning stick would happen so he would get out from the bed first and prepare our breakfast. But that was the first time ever we both woke up at the same time.

   "Sonya please back to sleep again, i'm still tired". He covered his face with my pillow, so his voice was muffled.

   "Oh hell no bitch, you better keep that junior Kyle calm first then i want to be near you". When i said that, his eyes went wide. Finally, some sense kicked into his brain.

   My words were like something that just shot his brain and said 'you moron, you're a boy and a boy have a problem every morning'

   "Oh well then, i'm going to the bathroom". His face was flushed, like BUURRNNN.

   After Kyle calmed his junior, I took Kyle and myself to mcdonald's. How wonderful it was, eating hot cakes in the morning. But this thing in my brain was the one who crashed the mood. Kyle kissed me.

   I finally made myself to talk to him about this, while we were eating.

   "Umm kyle, why did you kissed me last night?". That question came out with a high-pitched voice. Embarrassing...

   "Well, i kinda went with the moment, so I wanted to know, what would happen if i kiss you".

   He was embarrassed and nervous. I could tell you that through his SO OBVIOUS scratching at the back of the head gesture.

   "Okay, so lets put this at the past, because i don't want to risk our buddyship okay?". I was trying my best to be a women, and forget what happened at the past.

   "Okay Sunsy okayy". And with that i got my Kyle back. Probably the situation would not be the same, but at least, that was all I need.

   I went back to my house, after dropped Kyle at his.

   "People I'm home". I shouted as I entered my home. No one answered me because I was not actually screaming.

   I went straight to my bedroom, took a shower and be lazy just for that day. Good thing summer started. I went out from my bedroom and wanted to play call of duty.

   I went to the game room and found my brothers were there. And all of them gave me the look 'better tell us now'. And I knew why they were like that.

   The one and only JUSTIN BRADY.

   "Morning piggies". I tried to look as casual as i can, and headed straight to the tv and play COD.