You're Dead As A Cockroach Laying On Their Back

CHAPTER DEKTRI

ESPERANTO : DEKTRI = THIRTEEN

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Okay, i may kind of exaggerating the fact he just called me 'beautiful'. Yes he told me that i'm 'pretty' or 'smokin hot' but 'beautiful'? NEVER.

"umm okay thanks.." that's all i can manage to let it out from my mouth. 

"No problema" Kyle replied me while trying to sounded like a spanish guy, which is failing miserably. 

We both chuckled at his 'failure', as we walked to my squad, i can see Kyle's looking at me for several times.

"Took you both quite some time" Selena grab my arm and pulled me to our car. The car is not that far, since it's waiting right outside the airport door(s)?

"Did i forgot to mention it's not just any hummer?" Selena sing-song those words, while all of the guys do some bumping their fits to the air, and Justin immediately hug Selena and said 

"You're the best" may i add, i'm in the middle of their hug, and NO it's not awkward at all.

NOT AT ALL MY FRIENDS.

"Excuse me lovebird, there's a baby right here" i pretend to look pained and flapping my arms to any kind of direction. They immediately seperate the hug and i quickly go to Zac's side, just in case they're going to do that again.

"Lets roll everybody" Devin yelled at us, since he's the very first and eager one to enter the car. I just rolled my eyes at his behaviour and walk in to the car.

Since it's 1am in Dubai, and the time difference is 11 hours, so basically today is 15 June. I think Selena ain't think about the time zone, i chuckled at my thoughts.

"READY?" Wendy screamed which instantly we replied

Lots of 'hell yeah' and 'yeahhh'

The car starts to move and fast enough i fell asleep.

"Sonya wake up" someone is shaking me, and by the voice i can say it's Kyle

"Yeah yeah i'm awake" i quickly go out from the car and look my surroundings. Damn Selena does know how to pick a place to crash.

"Welcome to Atlantis, The Palm" Selena screamed that after i stepped my feet out of the car. 

"But we're going to stay in here only for 3 days, until 18, sorry guys" Selena's face looked a bit guilty but still excited

"No problem, now i want to get a real rest in a real bed" Heather said that to Selena, and immediately we all walking into the hotel's lobby and damn this hotel is getting better and better.

We all wait for Selena to take our hotel room key, we all sit at the sofa in the lobby while wait for her. About 5 minutes later she already got the key and the staff at there starts to show us our bedroom. As we walk, we saw a big aquarium and it's amazing af.

We walked to the lift and go to our floor. When we walked out from the lift we got into the room, and may i say, HOLY BALLS.

We got a underwater bedroom.

It's super amazing with the bathroom and it's just amazing, wow Dubai. 

Since Selena don't want us to seperate the room, she beg the hotel to let 10 guests sleep in 1 room. And she got what she want.