I'm Grinning Out Loud

CHAPTER NAMBILI

ZULU : NAMBILI = TWELVE

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It's not bad tho" Kyle said, while he put his 'thinking' face mode on. BUT he's grinning, so I know, he will do it with me.

"Please please please kykyy" I keep saying that to him so he will say yes to me. Plus I put my puppy face, I know he can't resist this face.

"Okay, I'm in, but don't you dare to pick it by yourself, I have to be the one who chose also okay?" he asked me that, which he got a hug from me in instant, even tho it's kinda hard with the partition separating me & kyle.

"Yeah yeah of course" I replied him & grinned widely enough, that kyle just chuckling at my childish behavior.

I think we're high enough at the sky, so they let us to use the small tv or whatever it is, and also let us to connect our gadget to wifi in the plane. When I connect my phone with the wifi, iMessage from group chat flooded in my phone.

Btw, this is family group chat.

BRADY'S FAMCHAT

Mom : 'Becareful everyone, turn off your phone when you're about to take off'

Dad : 'Don't forget us while all of you are having fun'

Mom : 'Tom! They won't forget us, won't you kids?'

Dad : 'There's a possibilty though'

Mom : 'Really tom?'

Dad : 'Noo they won't forget us babe, if they did, we'll just have to cut off their credit card then'

Mom : 'Nice idea babe'

I just laugh my freakin ass off when i saw mom & dad talking to each other in the group chat. I bet they do it while they're sitting side by side.

Me : 'How can i forget my parents easily? Btw i want to watch movies, since it's going to be 16Hours flight, bye momma & daddaa, love you both x Sonya'

I put my phone next to the window, and i pick some movies to watch. So i'm going to tell you guys the summary of what we did on the plane. When devin chose to go to the bathroom, he didn't chose the one in the business class.

But he go straight to the back of the plane to take selfies with the stewardess, he said "they're pretty so why not".

Because of this, half of the passenger in the plane want to have our sign, and for the girls, they want to take pictures with my brothers. DEVIN CAUSE RIOT IN THE PLANE.

The stewardess keep telling the girls to go back to their seat, because they're not allowed to go to the business class. While the stewardess trying to close the curtains, Devin just smirking behind the stewardess and waving to the girls.

While devin do that, the rest of the boys follow him. By what i mean 'the rest of the boys' is Kyle, Zac, Justin & Jerome.

Basically the girls getting more hysteric, and they keep screaming "I LOVE YOU" and other stuff which cause the people in the business class groaning.

Finally Devin's brain trying to be a mature person, he go to the girls and said, 'we'll meet at the airport okay?' And with that he went to his seat, and so do all of the girls.

Just to let you know, it's only 3 hours ride, when that happened. The next thing happened is when i'm about to fall asleep, and i didn't realize kyle is moving to another seat, more specifically, he exchanged seat with Zac.