Go Back To Your Mom's Womb

CHAPTER ANIM

FILIPINO : ANIM = SIX

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   I stopped him before he finished his words. It was a pain to fall on top of him. Like for real, were you a rock or human with flesh. I stood up and pretended to clean dust from my pants and shirt.

   "Hey what's going on here both of you?". Wendy started to speak with a smug look across her face. 

   REALLY WENDY.

   Act normal Sonya.

   "Nothing". I said that as fast as I could with a smiling face.

   "I think I, not just me, but we just see something". Wendy said that and gestured her hands between herself and her sisters. She tried to make a point right there, and I knew I could not avoid this.

   "Are you sure it's nothing?". She continued to ask me, with that look arghh, even though I just met her, I really liked this girl attitude. The other girls were only looking at us with their funny looks.

   "Well, I just want to say, you have a nice bedroom, but why you attack me?". Nice save there Zac.

   "I just don't like compliment about my bedroom, because i know it's messy". I lifted my shoulders and breathed out.

   Everyone started to look around my bedroom and shook their heads.

   "Sonya, are you kidding us?". The sisters said that in the same time, which was spooky and crazy at the same time.

   "Okay, let's just forget what happened, so which school you guys are going to attend?". I tried to avert the topic and thank god they went with it.

   Of course for Heather & Wendy, they did not need to answer this.

   "We're going to attend the public school around here". God please... not LAPS please (Los Angeles Public School) [note : it's fake, i made it up]

   "Zac, what is the name? LAPS?". No no no you heard the wrong name Zoe.

   "Yeah it's LAPS". Zac replied casually while drank off his second Capri-Sun.

    I would love to have Zoe, but Zac?

GO BACK TO YOUR MOM'S WOMB ZAC.

   "I attend that school too". I tried to be cheery and all excited look.

   "We're going to be senior together YAASS". Zoe hugged me, which caught me off guard. Wow she was the 'hug' girl. While we were hugging, my brother interrupted our moment.

   "Yo Sonya, dinner is ready, but you stay here, I'll bring your dinner here, what do you wa-" Jerome cut his words when he saw me hugging with Zoe.

   "Sorry, i didn't thought all of you is having chick moment, the name is Jerome nice to meet you". He extended his hand to Zoe, and Zoe shook his hand.

   "The name is Zoe". And the next thing I know was Jerome kissed her hand. I could see Zac's ear produced some steam, and most probably he was turning into a hulk just in a few seconds.

   "Nice to meet you young lady, want to eat some dinner?". Jerome politely asked Zoe and pulled Zoe to stand.

   "Yes please". Zoe blushed. I thought she was kinda shy.

   "Okay then let's roll, I am hungry". Wendy loudly expressed her hungriness. 

   "Get well soon Sonya". All of them went out from my bedroom and followed Jerome.

   "I hope your STD will be better okay, see ya later Sonya". He hugged me from behind, which was kinda freaked me out at first, but then it felt kinda right.

OKAY SONYA, CUT OFF YOUR CHICKY FEELING.

   I swatted his hands, and said, "Hey I have no STD, but enjoy your dinner". He released his hands from me, and gave me one last wink before joined Jerome and the hungry flock off to the dining room.

   "JEROME DON'T FORGET MY FOOD, AND BY THE WAY BRING ME MOM'S DELISH FOODS, YOU KNOW WHAT ARE THE FOODS". I shouted that because I knew he would forget me, because he was having too much fun to get to know with zoe.

   "YES OKAY MY QUEEN". He confirmed that back to me.

   While I was waiting, I continued my Skype with Selena.

   "Yo Selena, can I ask you one thing?". This thing, I had to bring it up now.

   "Shoot". Selena answered me, a bit confused, but complied.

   "Okay, well, when we're on Becca's party, you're drunk, and you called my brother 'baby'". I stopped first to see her reaction, but she just gave me a nod to continue, because she knew I wanted to ask her a question. She knew me so well.

   "Is there are something between you and justin? If there is, I just want to give you guys my blessing, honestly, it is okay, I won't mad at you or pissed o-"

   "SONYAA, don't ramble, okay i'll explain you why i said that". Selena calmly stated that and began her explanation.

   That was what i've been waiting for.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

©shush_imfab

A/N I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE FOR ALMOST 3 WEEKS, IT'S MY FAULT, AND I WILL UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER AS FAST AS I COULD. THANKS FOR THE READERS!