My Big Ego

CHAPTER ELF

DUTCH : ELF = ELEVEN

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   After i heard devin said "We're done" i bust his door open, and found him stressing out, he tug his hand to his hair, and he keep his head down, while sit down on his bed.

   People said action is stronger than words, so i don't say anything but hug him at that moment. While he hug me back, and sniffing a bit of tears I guess. Thank goodness he's not crying. I try my best to comfort him with my hug.

   While we're hugging, justin & jerome walk past through devin's bedroom, which is the door wide open, and they saw us like that.

   They quickly running towards me & devin, and we're having siblings hug. After devin call to break it, all of us sit down in front of him and jerome start to speak "Do you want to tell us now or later?" jerome speak carefully, don't want to push the wrong button.

   "Now" devin trying to regain his emotion.

   "Okay, so it's all about the dj contract" all of us just nod at him to let him continue.

   "Well, they said they're cancelling the contract because they said my track is unoriginal, and blablabla, while i work my ass hard for making the beats the bass and everything, basically it's original from me, but they said i don't have originality, which cause me to snap at them and said we're over, and i'm thinking to find other label that can take me" After he explain everything to us, we ask him can we hear the song he made, so while we're listening to it, devin's face is looking like full of hope that we would like it.

   Of course we liked it, it's purely awesome and upbeat, all in all, i love it. But why that record reject it. Stupid recording label.

   Jerome and justin patted devin's shoulder and said "Man, that's sick" both of them said that in the same time. "Thanks dude" devin smile, i think his mood is lifted up a bit.

   "DEVVINN THIS IS AWESOME, YOU BETTER GET A NEW LABEL RECORDING TO ACCEPT YOU" after i screamed that he practically tackle me down with his grizzly bear hug.

   "I will sonya i will, that label is not the only one" and with that devin back on his happy mood.

   "Since we all are in the good mood again, and it's 2 already, lets get ready before we're going to Dubai" Justin saying that happily while grinning ear to ear.

   While i just realize one thing

I HAVEN'T TAKE ANY SHOWER YET

   My eyes open wide when i remember this. While all of my brothers just looking at me confused.

   "What's wrong sonya?" justin ask me

   "I haven't take any shower yet" i kinda whisper that words, so after i said that i sprint to my bathroom, while i'm sprinting to my bathroom i heard my brothers laughing at me & say i'm such a pig.

   I take a relaxing shower which is an hour. I take a bath, and playing my phone while staying in the bathtub. I open my instagram first and reply the people who comment on my pictures, i also followback some of them.

   After checking instagram, i check my twitter and replying to those who mention me and followback some people.

   Yeah you all can call i'm some kind of famous because of my dad, and my mom. But of course, the girls more into my brothers. I got some dm saying 'thank you for follow me' and other stuffs, which i reply back with smileeeeee, i'm a good person right?