Your Sexy Neighbour - Z

CHAPTER HUIT

FRENCH : HUIT = EIGHT

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Is this some kind of trick you use to become closer with me?". Zac said and smirked at me, and it finally vanished when I smacked his arm. Everyone was just staring at us, like we were a very rare fish in the aquarium.

   "Don't need to be violent women, but yeah, I'll come". He grinned, and continued talking to his sisters, about what they will say to their parents, and what would they bring to the trip. While my brothers and I continued to play Battlefield.

   "So I bet, you and Selena already plan to go to mall tomorrow, am I correct sissy?". Justin asked me while we were playing. Oh, I knew this trick. He tried to take my attention from the game, so he would easily kill me. This sissy was a grown lady that was old enough to understand your game brother.

   "Yea i am going to mall with Selena tomorrow". I stopped to play the game, the same for Justin. So we decided to watch movie together.

   Before we were going to watch movie, I asked the girls if they wanted to go to the mall with me and Selena tomorrow, which all of them surely could go, and we ended up exchanging each others number.

   All of us were watching movie in the game room, but only a quarter half way through the movie, because the Reed siblings had to go back home. Oooh and by the way, their parents and my parents gave us our permission to go to Dubai, which was something I looked forward to.

   After they went home, Brady family separate our ways to our own bedroom, and slept like a baby.

   Finished doing my night routine, I checked my phone for a while, and found a text.

Unknown : Good night belle - your sexy neighbour Z

   Thank goodness I knew a few Italian words. If you guys don't know, I'll translate it for you, belle means beautiful.

Me : Good night beast - your belle S

   Ha! suck that reply. He was a fast text replier, I had to admit that.

Zac : Are these ripped muscles made me look like a beast?:b

   I was too lazy to reply his message, so I decided to sleep. Before I got to sleep, my phone rang, and it was a text from Zac again.

Zac : okay then you shut me out, good night belle.

   And with that I drifted to sleep with a smile on my face.

------------------------------

   "GOOD MORNING LAZY ASS, GET YOUR BUTT TO THE SHOWER NOW, OR ELSE" I could guess it was Selena. Since it was a girl voice and she was jumping on my precious bed. Plus I did not have any other girl siblings.

   "Or what?". I challenged her, with my morning raspy voice, I turned my body to bury my face onto the pillow

   "Or, I will take a photo of you in this position and send it to--". Nope, I did not need any of that.

   "Okay okay I'm awake, and going to the bathroom now". I lifedt my hand in surrender, and walked to my bathroom.

   "By the way, what time is it?" I asked Selena.

   "Better hurry, it's 11, and I asked Kyle to go to Dubai yesterday, and he said yes he will come with us". My eyes opened wide when I heard she say this.

   "Oh okay, and by the way Reed siblings also going to join us". And i went to my bathroom to take the fastest shower I've ever had.

   While I was in the shower Selena said, "yeah I already know, they're waiting for you downstairs, their mom with your mom is having some girl time".

   I stepped out from my bathroom and headed to my closet to wear clothes of course. I looked at Selena, she was so serious reading a fashion magazine. So I wore my clothes, which was my black boots, plain white tanks, my leather jacket, and my black jeans.

   I went out from my closet and found Selena still in serious mode while reading that fashion magazine. When I was heading to my mirror Selena asked me something.

   "So Reed siblings is going to join us to the mall right?". She put the magazine back to my magazine rack, and stood up, ready to go.

   "Yeah, they're going with us, so I'll borrow Devin's range rover, because I know my baby's trunk would not fit much of our shopping items". I finished put my face treatment, and went straight to Devin's room, which was right across of my bedroom.

   When I entered his bedroom, he was playing Need For Speed in his tv, "Devyy, can i borrow your car? i'm going to the mall with girls, you can use my car". I offered him my car, which was rare. 

   "Okay, take the car key". He tossed his car key to me.

   "Thank you devy". I kissed his cheek and went downstairs with Selena on my tail.

   "Your welcome sissy". Devin shouted as I exited his bedroom.

    I went to the kitchen to grab cereal bar, I was going to have a full breakfast plus lunch at mall with the girls. In the kitchen I found my mom, Reed's mom and the girls.

   "Hi mom". I kissed my mom's cheek, and I turned my body to shake hands with Reed's mom.

   "Hi mrs reed". I did not expect her to hug me, but oh well, I hugged her back.

   "Hi Sonya, don't call me mrs reed, just call me Carol okay?". She gave me that motherly smile and I replied her smile.

   "Okay Carol". I politely smile at her and turned my attention back to my mom.

   "Mom I'm going to the mall to buy essentials for this trip okay? you need something for me to buy for you?". I asked her.

   "No need, and be careful okay". As usual, she told me to stay safe and all of that.

   "Yes mom". Selena hugged my mom and Carol, and so for the Reed girls.

   "LETS GO TO THE MALL". Heather screams before entering Devin's car, which caught me and Selena off guard. I didn't know this girl could be wild.

   Being a typical girls we were, we turned on the radio, opened the sunroof and sang-screamed to the song we listened to. We talked about what we would do in Dubai, and which hotel we were going to stay in. I could say these Reed girls were kind and full of fun.

   We finally arrived to the mall and we decided to go to F21 first, and from that, let the quest begin. Most of the time we took separate ways, but we contacted each other to meet at food court to eat.

   "So, you completed your list?". Zoe asked me, as I was about to sit and eat my lovely food.

   "Yeah, all complete, how about all of you?". I was eating my food, but of course I paused first to reply to Zoe.

   "All done". Heather & Wendy said that in the same time with the big grin that could not disappear from their face since this morning.

   "I need one more thing, and I need all of your opinion". Selena said that with her mischievous smile. What was it in her brain, I would never know. All of us groaned, because we were tired and ready to go home, but let's see what Selena had under her sleeve.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

shush_imfab©

A/N HI THERE! NEW UDPATE, VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!

FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT FLAWS & COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE SONG ATM!

THANKS