Tumblrly?

CHAPTER DEVET

BOSNIAN : DEVET = NINE

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   All of us just thinking, what would it be.

   We finished our food, and Selena dragged us to Bershka, which was at the GF. At least it was near with the lobby.

   All of us stood dumbly at the front of Bershka, while Selena ran into the store and went straight to the cashier and took some piece of clothes and ran out from the store, ignored the beeping machine.

   Yeah the machine that inform you if there's an unpaid stuff going out from the store.

   "Soo, I'm thinking, why not having the same kimonos". Selena said and grinned while showing us the kimono she chose. And I could say wow, it was so tumblrly? I did not even know if tumblrly was a word, but okay.

   The Reed girls and I nodded approvingly to Selena. And in instant, Selena ran back to the cashier and bought 5 kimonos, and each kimonos was the perfect size for each of us.

   "So we can go home now right?". Wendy asked us impatiently. I knew how she felt, with tons of shopping bags spreaded around her arm, it was uncomfy.

   "Yeah, let's take our beauty sleep and prepare ourselves for tomorrow night, and by the way we are going to meet at the airport at 8pm okay? don't be late, because our flight is at 9". Selena reminded us again about tomorrow's arrangement. And of course all of us remembered it, since this time we were not going to take Selena's jet.

   "Yes madam". The Reed girls said that while grinned widely that it might be better than those beauty pageants smile.

   "Let's head off to the car now shall we". I told them and I walked first to Devin's car while the girls followed me closely behind. I opened the car's trunk and put all of my shopping bags, and so the girls. I closed and hurriedly walked to the driver side.

   I put my seatbelt on and checked everyone was in the car. Zoe was on the passenger side, while the rest at the back. I turned the engine on, and as fast as you could say 'bubblegum', Zoe turned on her iPod which was already connected with Devin's car sound system with aux and put The Chainsmokers 'Roses' song.

   All of us jammed out from the song, even though on the chorus part, all of us got the dirty looks from everyone who saw us wailing at that part. If you're wondering why, check it out by yourself.

   I dropped Selena first, and then the Reed girls. I arrived at my house around 7pm and tried my best to run to the door with all of the shopping bags suffocating my hands. I would not do a second trip to the car to grab my shopping bags okay.

   I rang the door because there was no way in hell I could open the door since I forgot to bring my house's spare key. I didn't wait for so long, my almighty brother Jerome came to my rescue and shouted for Zoe's name, not his sister name.

   What a disappointment.

   "ZOEE". He shouted her name, but when he didn't see her anywhere his face dropped to a frown and closed the door while I was here, invisible with all of the shopping bags. Before he closed it totally, I stepped my foot in halfway when he was about to close the door.

   And with that he noticed me.

   Yeay brother, congratulation, you just got an award.

   The Moronest Brother Ever.

   I did not think moronest was a word, but who cares?

   When he saw my foot he opened the door widely and grinned as wide as the door to me. I could tell his grin was sending me a message that said 'i'm sorry lil sissy'.

   "Take my shopping bags, bring it to my bedroom please". I ordered that to him as a way to forgive his moron behaviour. And with that he gave me a nod with that wide grin and sprinted upstairs before I could kick his ass.

   I was thirsty after sing-screaming songs with girls in the car, so I went to the kitchen first to grab some Capri-Sun. I needed to refill my refrigerator. No one was in the kitchen, so I took the Capri-Sun and went to the living room.

   I found my mom busy talking to her manager in the phone, so I only showed my face to her, and kissed her cheek. I went upstairs to Devin's bedroom, gave back his car key.

   I saw him soo focus on his phone so I tried to spook him.

   "BENT DOWN ON MY KNEE YOU PEASANT". I screamed that which caused him to bend down.

   I laughed so loud, that it might made me looking like a freaking mammoth.

   "What the hell Sonya". Devin said while trying to stand up, plus trying to look cool. But his eyes were saying the other thing, his eyes opened sooo wide, which caused me to laugh again and again, until he looked kind of pissed.

   "Okay okay I'm sorry Devyy, it's just, the urge is sooo damn, btw thanks for your car". I kissed his cheeks and hugged him, tried to calm him down after what I did to him.

   "Your welcome sissy, just to let you know, karma is a bitch, so be prepared". He flicked his finger and made the duck lips which was the signal for me to prepare myself, for real.

   "Yeah I will dorky, I'm going to my bedroom". He was messing with my hair when I was about to walk out from his bedroom. Which I did not give a damn for a bit. I continued to walk to my bedroom.

   Opened my bedroom door I met my comfy bed and opened my phone. There was one text from Kyle asking me if I'm ready for tomorrow, and 2 texts from Zac said thank you to me for inviting him, and the other is

Zac : can't wait to see you in a bikini;)

PERVERT ALARM!!!

   I chose reply to Kyle's first

Me : HELL YEAH I'M READY, hbu?

   Since it was rare for Kyle to instantly reply, i reply Zac's.

Me : no biggie man, and please keep your perv brain shut close please;)

   I liked to tease people, since it was fun so why not.

   I finished my Capri-Sun and threw it to my bin, and then this thought came.

   Why Justin wanted to go to Jake's party?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

shush_imfab©

A/N HEYYY THEREEEE

I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE MY STORY THIS FAR.

POINT OUT SOME FLAW PLEASE AND VOTE COMMENT!

THANKYOUU

OOH AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT YOUR FAV SONG ATM