100% Human Flesh & Blood

CHAPTER SEWE

AFRIKAANS : SEWE = SEVEN

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   "Okay, Sonya, before I'm going to tell you this story, I hope you keep your mind open, and I hope you won't be mad at me okay?". Selena pleaded at me, did not want our sisterhood to be ruined.

   "Yes yes yes, now proceed". I demanded her, since I had zero to none patience.

   "Calm your brain women, so you remember when i'm about to take you to Jake's party?". She began her explanation with that.

   "Yeah of course". 

   "Okay, so basically, I want to meet up with Justin at there, but you do remember when we take another party? and before we got to Becca's party, we went to Starbucks to find parties?". Her voice started to become higher and quieter.

   I just nodded to let her know I was still following her story.

   "Actually I was texting Justin, telling him, that I brought you to Jake's, and he's surely not happy with that, knowing that you have dark past with Jake, so he led us to Becca's". She stopped for a while, to take deep breath, and I thought, this was the part where she had a hard time to tell me. But I was confused with Justin, why on earth he chose Jake's party? I'll ask that to Selena later.

   "When we were parting ways, I actually want to meet Justin, not Becca, at first we talked like normal, but then I chose to loosen up a bit, so I drank the shots that available in that room, and by the way it's not in the kitchen nor in the dance room. I think I was tooo drunk, to notice that Justin and I, we were making out, when he noticed i'm drunk af, he went to the kitchen to bring me some water, but then he didn't come back, so i went to the kitchen, but I did not find him there, then I went to the dance room and found him and Kyle were fighting".

   Selena started to sob, I felt so bad for her. She thought I would not approve her relationship with Justin, which was wrong. Anything that would make my brothers and bestfriends happy, I would allow them, as long as it was not bad or wrong. 

    It was time for me to interrupt her.

   "Hey hey Selena, it's okay, don't cry please, I'm happy to see you with Justin, that guy need a girl to lead him to a better life, and I'm glad it's you" I smiled at her, and she was grinning from ear to ear after heard my words. With the tear stained her face, I really wanted to wipe it off for her.

   "Are you even a real human Sonya?". She laughed while wiping off her tears, a bit of hiccups because of the post-crying session. 

   "I'm 100% human flesh and blood here". I proudly said that while I pointed my point finger to myself, to make the look 'yep, it's me'.

   We continued our conversation with the weight being lifted from our shoulder. It was nice to know this properly, although I still need to know from Justin's side. I did not want my brother to mess around with my best friend's heart. I could not let that happen. So I made myself a reminder to talk to Justin later. 

    While we were talking, Devin knocked on my door, and poked his head in.

   "Hey, food is here, sorry I made you waited a bit longer". He warmly smiled at me. He was a big brother any girl would love to have. He was caring, nice, understanding and protective. 

   "Who's that on Skype?". He pointed at my laptop.

   "Oh, it's Selena, say hi, c'mere". I scooted to make a room for Devin to sit beside me. Devin showed his face on the laptop and waved at Selena.