𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙨│2

❝𝙂𝙤𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮.

𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒." Tsireya muttered. Micaea took a deep breath as she pulled the arrow back, shutting her eyes as she released the arrow and plunged into the target. Micaea grinned at the sight and quickly dove into the water after the fish that began to sink.

She resurfaced with the fish in her hand, her best friend, Tsireya pulled her back onto the rock with wide smile on her face. "Good job!" She pulled her into a hug.

Micaea smiled at her best friend, Tsireya was always proud of her at even the smallest accomplishments. It was heartwarming.

"Thank you Tsi." Micaea replied pulling away from the hug, she slung her bow over her shoulder while she pulled the arrow out of her catch. The two girls observed the fish in Micaea hand. It might've been the biggest she ever killed. "Shall we?"

Tsireya began to click her tongue just as they caught sight of something, or someone in the distance. They looked at the Ikrans that got closer and closer. Omaticaya people?

Tsireya and Micaea shared a confused look. The family flew over the both of them as they circled the island finding somewhere to land, they eventually settled for a small area of sandy beach.

The Ilus appeared momentarily, Micaea placed her catch in the pouch of the saddle of her Ilu. The two of them jumped onto the Ilus and connected their queues almost immediately taking off to where the Omaticaya people had landed.

A crowd already had formed around them once Micaea and Tsireya arrived. Once they got close enough to shore they jumped off their Ilus swimming to the scene.

They resurfaced momentarily and walked over to Roxto and Aonung, the two boys had been poking fun at two of the boys from the Omaticaya Clan.

"Look at the tail!" Roxto chuckled as he messed with the taller boys tail.

"Roxto, Aonung!" Tsireya slapped Roxto hand away. The two boys who had just been ridiculing them got quiet, frowns replacing the smiles that were just once on their face.

Micaea looked at the family that stood amongst them, looking for any sign of dangers. They looked exactly as she did, a feeling of deja vu replaced her confused feeling.

"Hi." The shorter one of the two nodded at Tsireya causing her to giggle in response.

Micaea gazed at the family amazed at the sight of them. She'd never formally seen her people. Although she recognized one, he was Toruk Makto. Besides him his mate Neytiri she was a great warrior of the Omaticaya Clan. Tonowari had arrived just seconds later on his Skimwing with two other warriors.

The crowd parted as he arrived and he walked through. His menacing facial expressions would scare anyone off. He was the Olo'ekytan of the Metkayina Clan.

The Toruk Makto and the Olo'ekytan both greeted each other as Tonowaris mate, Ronal, made her way through the crowd. "I see you Ronal."

Toruk Makto placed his hand to his forehead then back out towards her, his mate doing the same.

"Why have you come?" The Olo'ekytan asked.

Toruk Makto and his family asked for Uturu, it was hard to depict how Tonowari felt about that but Ronal was very clearly against it in every way.