𝙈𝙮 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧│16

❝𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙.

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐂𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐄. The two kids raced towards the ship, Micaea loaded an arrow into her bow as she shot it at one of the guards on the ship.

They plunged back into the water. Riding around it Micaea looked for an opening to go and save her friends but found none. She rode in the water looking around frantically.

In the distance her soul sister was being chased. She had been swerving them and talking them all down.

She had been wondering where exactly Aonung, Kiri and Roxto where but she knew they could hold their own. They were smart and resourceful kids. No thought in her mind told her they weren't going to be okay.

They rode through the water, cutting it like a knife. Micaea flew out of the water she slung an arrow into her bow, quickly pulling it back then releasing it at the ship that had been chasing her would sister.

She plunged back into the water, Neteyam pointed in the far distance. Sky people were adapting. They were under the water.

Micaea approached the robot under the water, it had been chasing some people trying to capture them. She jumped off of the Skimwing, getting on top of the robot she punctured the glass with her arrow.

Water poured into the robot as the sky people tried to get out, this left the kids the human had been chasing enough time to get away. Micaea mounted her skimwing. Neteyam seemed to be stared at her with awe.

She rode through the water. Making her way back towards the ship they looked up, it seemed like there were no more guards protecting the three hostages.

This was their chance.

Micaea rode out of the water, beginning to fly in the air. Her and Neteyam jumped onto the ship. "Micaea! Neteyam!" Tuk cheered.

"Aea!" A smile grew on Tsireyas face.

Neteyam began to cut out Tsireya. Micaea went to the small girl, she reached for a knife she had strapped to her thigh. She cut the small girl out. "Tsireya take her and get out of here!"

She looked over at Tsireya, she nodded and grabbed Tuk. "Hello? One hostage left." Loak said from behind Micaea.

Neteyam walked over to his brother and began cutting him out. "See, I saved you little bro. Mighty warrior." Neteyam teased.

Micaea gave Tsireya a hug, "Now go! I'm right behind you." She shoved her off with Tuk.

Tsireya took Tuk and leaped off the ship, jumping onto an Ilu. She could see the two of them swim away.

She turned around to the two boys. "Come on, let's go!" She ushered them as she got towards the edge.

"N-no!" Loak yelled. "Spider, we have to go save spider!"