𝘿𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙧 │ 9

❝ 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲.

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮? ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐌 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. She still laid unconscious from the previous days events. Everyone else had retired to their Marui Pods but he refused to leave her side in worry of her seizing again in her sleep.

He had fallen asleep a couple times throughout the night but had woken up only a couple minutes after.

Micaeas eyes fluttered open as she regained consciousness, she slowly moved her hands her body no longer being paralyzed.

She was finally waking up.

She grumbled as she tried to sit up but a pain in her stomach prevented her from doing so, she winced in pain.

"Rise and shine." Neteyam smiled at the sight of the awakened girl.

"Shine?" She murmured propping herself up on her elbows, "What happened?"

The last thing she had remembered was her visions before everything just went dark and she felt like she was suffocating, it was a relapsing thing. She had felt that horrible feeling almost 3 times since those kids arrived.

It was almost like wherever they all went chaos followed. Neteyam turned his gaze down to his hands, "You seized, and stopped breathing but I gave you CPR."

He held out a cup of water to the girl, she graciously took it and drank it. She had been dehydrated. "Oh." She took a deep breath.

"I know I shouldn't have connected, but I just felt so safe with you. I knew that was going to happen." Micaeas eyes clogged up with tears for a second time.

She looked over to the boy who had sat besides her all night, he looked worried and tired. "Thank you Neteyam." She reached a hand over and placed it on his.

"You saved my life." She forced a smile on her face despite the pain she was in.

Neteyam had no words for her, all he wanted in that moment is for her to be okay. He could tell she was in pain but he didn't understand how.

Despite the pain she was in, she sat up and scooted to sit besides him. He looked so sad it pained her to see him this way. "It's okay, I promise."

He looked over at her finally, "I thought you died." His eyes watered, but he didn't let any tears fall.

"Oh Neteyam, I'm sorry you had to see that." She laced her fingers with him, she couldn't even imagine the way he felt or the way the rest of them felt.

Seeing her like that must've been traumatizing in so many different ways.

Neteyam turned to her and planted a kiss on her forehead, "I don't know what this is, but I don't want it to end okay? Your not allowed to die." He then placed an arm around the injured girl.