𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚│11

❝ 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚.

𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙪𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃! 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍!" Micaea was alerted by yelling outside her Marui. She'd just finished painting her new bow, she was supplied arrows by Neytiri. She had a lot with her, a concerning amount.

Micaea tossed her bow on the rack before running out of her Marui Pod, outside of her Pod was a frantic Ronal and besides her was a crying Tsireya.

"What happened?" Micaea approached the two as she began to panick herself. She looked between the two woman, Ronal was just at the edge of tears.

"It's Aonung. He left to go hunting yesterday and has yet to return." Ronal composed herself.

Micaea gasped. Aonung hadn't returned? Had something happened to him? Why had he gone hunting alone?

Her heart began to race, she was internally panicking.

"I'll find him." Micaea walked back into her Marui. She picked her bow off the rack and grabbed about a dozen arrows.

She waisted no time and exited her Marui, Ronal had walked off but Tsireya still stood there. Micaea walked past her friend, Tsireya followed behind her. "You aren't seriously going out there?"

Tsireya spoke from behind the girl, "I am. I'm gonna find him." Micaea spoke walking over to the pier.

Tsireya sniffled "You can't, Micaea. He's not even your brother you can't risk yourself like this!"

"Let me go!" Tsireya begged, Micaea didn't budge. She shook her head she wasn't gonna allow the girl to get hurt and she didn't want to be responsible for someone else.

"Tsireya go home, I don't need to be worried about you too." Micaea shuddered, tears formed in her eyes. She was deathly afraid of the well-being of her bestfriend.

She searched through the saddles, clicking her tongue. Vihalo appeared shortly after. "No! I'm worried about my brother!" Tsireya argued.

Micaea scoffed. "Tsireya your not going!" She yelled.

"You don't know how I feel, how worried I am! My brother might be dead!" Tsireya raised her voice at the girl infront of her. She grabbed Micaea turning her around.

"You think I don't know how this feels!" Micaea clenched her fist, anger took over her body. Her green eyes glowed.

"NO YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS FEELS! YOUR PARENTS ABANDONED YOU." Tsireya yelled louder than Micaea ever thought possible. "You have no family."

Micaeas face softened. Those words hurt farther than anything else ever had.

Micaea licked her lips as she grabbed a saddle and placed it on her Ilu, she approached Tsireya pointing a finger at her chest. "You are fucking dead to me."