𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙡 𝙎𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧│10

❝ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙝 𝙄 𝙢𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐔𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐃. She stretched as she laid there, for once it was a peaceful morning. No trouble, no problems. Nothing.

The pain in her stomach subsided and she felt relief. "Mmm." She smiled.

She pulled herself up sitting on her knees she wiped her eyes and stretched once more. Micaea then stood up and walked over to the entrance of the Marui.

Feeling the sun on her skin was exhilarating.

The green eyed girl wanted to go hunting but she was still on punishment.

She stepped out of her Marui and walked off the pier, a bucket laid there full of fish. Micaea clicked her tongue and grabbed a fish. The Ilu shortly appeared and Micaea fed them fish as they all surrounded her one by one.

She giggled as she tossed to fish to each of them, it was so amusing feeding them. They made a ticking sound with their mouth in happiness.

After being fed enough the Ilus all swam off. "Bye bye." The green eyed girl then walked off the pier and ran towards her best friend whom she saw in the distance.

"Reya!" She yelled, Micaea had numerous nicknamed for the girl but could never stick to just one.

"Hey Mica, you know what today is right?" Tsireya smiled at her friend who caught up to her.

Micaea furrowed her eyebrows turning her head in confusion, "No?"

"The Tulkun return!" She smiled.

Micaeas eyes brightened at her words, she'd almost forgotten. This might've been her favorite day. She loved seeing her soul sister, and hearing about her journeys.

Although she was technically not apart of the clan she was still considered one of them, she was given all the opportunities that everyone else was. Including getting her own soul sister.

A smile was plastered on her face for the remainder of the day, she was sure that nothing could ruin her day. Besides the sight of the boy whose heart she'd broken and the boy who currently has her heart currently speaking and laughing.

Her stomach dropped at the sight. "Oh jeez." Micaea muttered.

Tsireya saw what she was looking at, an audible gasp escaped her lips. Micaea had informed her of the heartbreak she'd taken part in yesterday. "It's alright. Just don't acknowledge them."

She grabbed Micaea hands, lacing hers in hers and walked forward.

They grabbed food which was fish. Then proceeded to sit down away from the two boys who seemed to not even acknowledge their presence as they were too busy talking.

"I'm so excited to see her." Micaea smiled, she'd thought the previous night. She wanted to introduce Neteyam to her soul sister.

"See who?" Loak asked as he sat down besides the two.