𝙒𝙖𝙧 𝙄𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜│15

❝ 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚.

𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐌𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆. Her friends trailed behind her on their Ilus. The small warrior ride happily. "Woo!" She yelled.

They had been riding since the sun rose. Micaea couldn't wait she was so excited to tame the animal, she was officially a warrior, a hunter of the Metkayina clan.

She finally had a tittle that wasn't the freak baby who washed up on shore.

Micaea dove under, following behind her friends. She hadn't changed. She continued to do tricks with them before coming back up and flying. It was exhilarating.

"Let's stop at the three brothers rock!" Aonung resurfaced. Yelling at the girl who was flying. Micaea looked down at the boy.

She changed directions and plunged back other as they approached the rock. She slowed down her pace jumping off the animal and onto the rock. "Oh my god!" She cheered.

The rest of the kids arrived shortly, pulling themselves onto a nearby surface.

"Look at you, you got the hang of it!" Tsireya smiled.

Micaea jumped up in joy, "I do! I do!"

Neteyam smiled at the girls clear excitement. Her happiness was his.

"Look at you little miss hunter." Aonung teased her.

Micaea jokingly shoved him. She secretly like it thought. Hunter. She loved the title, it was all she aspired for her whole life. Being able to actually mean something to the clan.

"So does this mean that you won't be around as often?" Loak questioned, they didn't really know what the hunter tittle meant.

They all began to sit down and Micaea explained it. She'd accompany the Olo'eyktan past the reef on journeys, if there's danger she'd have to go and help fight the wars, she'd just mostly be around the Olo'eyktan.

She was the youngest hunter on the island, being 18 and all. "So, I guess I'll be around just as much but I could be pulled away at any moment."

The weather was beginning to get more rough, the clouds covered the sky and it began drizzling.

Suddenly their comms buzzed. Jake had supplied them all with it, it was a good way to communicate.

"Micaea." The static on the comms was annoying.

Micaea pressed a button on her throat, "Yes?" She responded.

The static sounded on the radio again, it was loud.

"Where are you?" Tonowari spoke.