𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮│7

❝ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮? 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮.

𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤. 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮? 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮. ❞

This chapter is mostly just Micaeas backstory, you may skip it if you please although it'll hep you understand the storyline better. It's mostly just the most important moments in her life currently.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

'her finding'

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓?" The Olo'ekytan of the Metkayina clan murmured to himself as he rode his Skimwing though the water, approaching the floating object in the water. He observed it as he attempted to make out what it was.

His eyes widened as it finally settled in, it was a baby floating in the water. Specifically an Omaticaya baby. He wondered how the poor baby had traveled across the ocean.

He picked up the baby cradling her in his arms. She was quiet and calm just staring up into the sky, she enjoyed the subtle waves in the water.

Tonowari rode softly as he brung the baby towards the shore, the people stared confused as the Olo'ekytan carried the Omaticaya baby across the sand. He disregarded all the looks and made his way towards his mate, Ronal.

Her eyes widened upon the sight of her mate holding a baby that wasn't hers. "What is this!" She yelled assuming he had been unfaithful.

"I found her on the edge of the reef." He responded sending Ronal even farther into the confusion she was already in.

She furrowed her eyebrows inspecting the baby. "Edge of the reef, but how?" She questioned.

"I'm not sure, but the little one is cute. Isn't she?" He smiled at the baby, Ronal wasn't amused. She was skeptical at the small baby but slowly grew fond of her as she cooed in her face.

The small baby placed both her hands on Ronal face shutting her eyes and smiling. Ronal couldn't help but smile as she moved into the babys touch.

"Should we keep her?" Tonowari asked, he wasn't sure wether she should be returned back to the clan she came from.

Ronal hesitantly made glances at the baby her mate held and towards her mate. She knew that the baby didn't belong here but surviving such a journey? It was a gift from Eywa.

Her son Aonung clung to her leg as he crawled around, sighting the baby in his fathers arms his eyes brightened.

"Yes, yes I think we should." Ronal smiled as she picked up her son, he was so interested by the other baby. She looked nothing like him and it amused him in ways he didn't understand.

The two of them stood there with the baby before settling her into their Marui Pod temporarily, once she became older she'd obviously be granted her own but for now she was taken care of by the chief.

꧁ ༆ ꧂

'building a relationship with the metkayina son'

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 as her friend Aonung tailed her.