𝙂𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙧│14

❝ 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪.

𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙜! ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐄𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏." Aonung shook the sleeping girl. Micaea drowsily opened her eyes, the hangover felt even worse that day.

"Hmm.." She grumbled. "Five more minutes.."

Aonung shook her harder, "Micaea, my father said it's time."

Micaea widened her eyes as she went on high alert, she was extrememly hungover. Now she was worried. "Huh?"

Aonung held a drink in his hand, it looked gross.

She was wide awake now, she sat up. Looking around there was no sign of the Omaticaya boy. "What is that?" She looked back at his hand.

It was green, it looked gooey.

"It'll help the hangover. Just cover your nose." He held the drink out towards her, she had been training to become a warrior and she couldn't afford messing up.

Taking the drink she covered her nose and quickly chugged it, it burned on the way down causing her to gag. Nevertheless she drank it all.

She coughed once she finished it, it tasted gross.

Aonung was very amused at the girls disgust. He helped her up, Micaea wasn't very tired anymore.

She stretched once she stood up, "I got this."

Aonung nodded.

"He said to meet him at the beach, grab your new spear." Aonung told the girl before walking out, "Good luck, i'm rooting for you."

The girl was internally panicking. Today determined wether or not she had what it takes to become a hunter. If everything she's trained for  was worth it.

This was all she had going for her.

All she had to live for.

Grabbing her spear she felt the handle, letting it grow on her she shadow fought inside her Marui. Getting used to it.

Micaea took a deep breath, she didn't know what that drink had in it but the hangover subsided. She exited the Marui.

A crowd had formed on the beach, her heart beat faster than it ever had before as she made her way over. Neteyam stood in the crowd speaking to his brother.

"Initiation?" Neteyam furrowed his eyebrows, "Loak shut up."

Micaea stepped onto the sand, people turned at her presence. She made her way towards them.

Before she could enter the circle she felt a hand pull her back. She turned around, Tsireya?

"What are you doing?" Micaea asked.