𝘼𝙚𝙖│5

❝ 𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡.

𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

'𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓'𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌?' Aonung signed. The Sully kids had resurfaced again.

'They are new to this, they can't breathe.' Micaea signed sternly as she slapped Aonung, he was so clueless. Micaea rolled her eyes at the Metkayina boy and swam up.

"Are you alright?" She asked as her head broke the water above, she looked at the three of them.

"Your too fast wait for us!" Tuk cried as she held herself up, they reminded her of herself. It felt like deja vu.

"Yeah, we don't understand the things your doing with your hands." Neteyam pulled his hands up touching his fingers together in imitation of the sign language we do, Tsireya then resurfaced with Roxto moments later.

"We will teach you." Tsireya smiled at the clueless kids.

Micaea nodded in reply to what her friend had said. Neteyam had turned to the girl who he had spent the previous night with, he studied her face as he had done earlier. It was hard for him not to look at her to take in every detail.

Micaea noticed this boy staring at her and looked at him, they were both held in each others eye contact until Micaea finally broke it. Her stomach felt like it was on fire it twisted and turned, she didn't know what this feeling was but she didn't like it.

They continued to swim farther out, above water this time and found some random rocks to climb onto. "What are we doing?" Loak asked.

Micaea helped the kids onto the rock and they all sat in a circle formation.

"Learning to breath I guess." Micaea shrugged, she wasn't the one to teach this, she just got the hang of it all herself recently. Learning their ways was one of the hardest things she'd done despite her upbringing.

Tsireya showed them how to breath from their stomach and how to hold their breath longer, it was a hasty process that bored the life out of Micaea.

"Your heartbeat is fast, calm down." Tsireya muttered innocently as she had her hands on Loak. I snickered, looking over to Neteyam and Roxto who also was laughing at the sight.

Kiri was not amused at our immaturity and rolled her eyes, they eventually got the trick of how we are all able to hold our breath for so long underwater. Micaea clicked my tongue calling and ilu as they prepared to make their way back to the island.

It was a small ways away but Micaea was too tired to swim, her Ilu Vihalo had appeared shortly after calling for her. "Could I ride with you?" Neteyam asked walking up to Micaea.

She was taken aback by the boys question, there was still an awkward tension between them. She nodded without saying another word and connected her queue to her Ilu.

Neteyam mounted the ilu behind her and the two of them took off to shore besides the other kids. Her Ilu moved fast taking all types of twist and turns on the way back.

They arrived in no time, Neteyam obviously wasn't used to the newly introduced sea creature as he was lached onto Micaeas waist. Once they arrived he finally released her and jumped off the Ilu in a daze.

Micaea snickered at the poor boy, "You'll get used to it eventually."

Neteysm chuckled as he took a seat, trying to stop the sea from spinning.