𝙃𝙚𝙧 𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩 │ 3

❝ 𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮, 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚, 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙚. 

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮. ❞

This chapter is a little mature and contains scenes that some of you might not want to read, I'd advise you to skip it if you wish to not read any of it.  

꧁ ༆ ꧂

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?" A voice spoke from behind Micaea, she didn't pay a glance at who it was though. She didn't care she was more focusing on her own feelings and thoughts. She always shut down in this way. 

"Hello?" The figure sat besides her placing a comforting hand on her back. "Your not a freak." 

Those four words snapped her out of whatever trance she was in. She glanced at her side observing the Omaticayan boy who sat besides her, he had a very worried expression on his face. 

"But I am." She scoffed. 

"I'm living among people who aren't my own." She brushed the hair out of her face and behind her ear. She was hurting and it was clearly stated on her face, the poor Omaticaya girl longed for belonging. 

"Hey, if your a freak then I must be one too." He joked trying to lighten the mood, the poor attempt made the hurting girl chuckle. 

"Yeah, I guess you are." She smiled. 

And then they spoke, both the Omaticaya girl and boy sat on the beach and spoke. Joked. Laughed. It was obvious there was something brewing between the two like an attraction. 

Until it was time to return back to the party, Neteyam stood up and held a hand out for Micaea to grab. 

She hesitated before grabbing it and they both made their way back to the party that was still going on, it was obvious that drinks had been brought out as adults stumbled around carelessly. 

Micaea snickered at the scene. All of the kids were huddled up by a log on the other side of the party, Neteyam and Micaea walked over to them, as soon as Tsireya saw her she lunged at the girl. "Aea!" She yelled out. 

As she hugged Micaea her hand was ripped out of Neteyams and they both fell back to the floor. "Woah! Be careful, you picked out this top." Micaea giggled. 

Aonungs face grew red at Micaea words as he sat there with a drink in his hand, most these kids were growing drunk themselves. 

Tsireya got up holding them back up, "You're my sister, and your not a freak." Tsireya kissed Micaea forehead. Those words made Micaea smile uncontrollably. 

The two girls finally stood back up and settled themselves down on the log, Micaea in-between Aonung and Neteyam. Tsireya sat besides Loak the two love birds continued to mingle. 

Aonung passed Micaea his drink, as she took a sip of it her tastebuds burned by the taste. It was sour, like it had been mixed with something. Regardless she continued to drink eventually chugging it.