𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙬𝙖, 𝙒𝙝𝙮? │ 8

❝ 𝘾𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨.

𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐀. They had all gotten their food, soup was served that early morning. Everything had been normal for awhile none of them caused trouble or danger.

Not like they planned to cause trouble, it always just happened.

"How'd everyone rest?" Tsireya smiled as she drank the liquid left in her soup.

A couple 'goods' were heard from each of the children as they were too busy eating to reply to the question. Tsireya sighed and finished her soup, her attempt to start conversation was futile.

Micaea messed with her food, she hadn't been feeling very hungry that morning. "Mm." She grumbled, she got up and placed her full down on a counter.

She sat back down in her seat. "So, I think we should take them to the place." Micaea suggested glancing over to her best friends.

Aonung raised his head, he was basically devouring his food.

"Mhm, sure." He said with his mouth stuffed full of food.

Tsireya slapped her brother. "Aonung, chew your food!" She reprimanded him, Tsireya scoffed and turned back over to Micaea.

"Sure Mic." She smiled.

The Sully kids had been confused, all giving each other weird glances as they had no idea what the other three had been talking about.

"What is this place you are taking us to?" Neteyam inquired, looking between the three of them.

Micaea smiled. They were gonna love the spirit tree, it was beautiful and perfect. The kids eventually finished their soup and sat back down. The Sully kids continued to ask questions about the location they were taking them but they wouldnt answer.

"Come on!" Loak begged. "What are you gonna kidnap and kill us?"

Micaea furrowed her eyebrows, she didn't know what a kidnap was. "What is a kidnap?" Tsireya asked turned her head towards the Omaticaya boy.

They didn't know this sky people talk. It was rather confusing to them.

Neteyam and the other Sully kids snickered at their confusion, he pondered as he thought of how to explained the word. "Uhh, like when you take someone."

Micaea was even more confused, why was nap included in the word though? Do they sleep before they are taken? Are only kids taken?

"Your sky people words confuse me." She sighed, standing up. "Shall we?"

The kids all began to get up one by one, leaving their bowls of food in the communal area. They all made their way towards the beach, Tsireya informed her parents where they were off to.

"So, are you gonna tell me?" Neteyam caught up with Micaea who had been leading the group of kids.

Micaea turned to face the boy, "Tell you what?" She questioned.