𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙖 │6

❝ 𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥, 𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙.

𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙢𝙮 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙥. ❞

꧁ ༆ ꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍. The two kids rode their Ilu through the sea avoiding waves as much as they can, it was unsettling but fun. 

They resurfaced momentarily to get air then dove back under as waves crashes over their heads, every time they did the water pushed them back. Micaea had almost fallen off her Ilu countless of times but regained her momentum. 

Aonung was having the time of his life, no care in the world. They both finally reached a placed to settle a little farther out and jumped onto the rock. 

"Jesus Aonung!" Micaea panted as she sat down on the rock. It was already enough that they had gone so far out now they were expected to catch fish so far out. Just the movement of the water would scare them away and a storm was brewing in the clouds. 

She muttered curses under her breath as she wiped her face of water. 

"Oh calm down, it'll be alright." Aonung brushed off the girls worries and held his spear tight in hand. "It can't be that hard to catch fish. 

With that he dove into the water, she could see the boy swimming under the water. She dove in after him and looked at the catch he was trying to get. 

Aonung set his marks on one of the fishes and aimed his spear, he then flung it towards the fish and impaled it. Micaea thought it was almost impossible to catch fish in these rough waters but he did. 

Micaea smiled as Aonung went after his catch, the two of them quickly resurfaced and upon doing so the two of them realized they had drifted away from the rock. Neither that nor the village was anywhere in sight. 

꧁ ༆ ꧂

Neteyam sat with his little sister as she'd wanted to play prince and princess on the beach, she made sand castles and made the shape of a crown. 

"Okay! You are the pretty pink princess and I'm the night in shining army prince." Tuk giggled as she help different shaped rocks in her hands. She handed one to Neteyam and he grabbed it laughing at his little sisters funny antics. 

"Neteyam!" Someone called his name from the other side of the beach, Neteyam looked over to see who had called him, Tsireya? 

He furrowed his eyebrows, him and the girl had barely spoken during his stay here. "Yes?" He asked.